Are you dating him?!

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjYrH9eT3c

------------

You and Zico got off at a random city. The two of you came to an empty park. You sank onto the bench, “I need to sit for a while.”

Zico would never admit but he was weary also. He sat down next to you and touched his sore legs. *. I’ve never run like that my entire life.* Zico looked at you massaging your own legs. His expression softened *But then again, she probably ran like this her entire life.* “So are you going to tell me now?”

“Hmm?” You looked up.

“You promised to tell me why they’re after you, remember?” Zico reminded.

“Oh.” You became quiet.

“Yeah. Oh. So what’s the deal?” He turned to you. You didn’t start speaking right away. “Come on.” Zico lightly poked you, “You promised. I want to know why I saved your tonight.”

“Araso, I’ll tell you.” You took a deep breath, “I’m in debt.”

“Muh?” He blinked.

“Well, to put it more correctly…my father is in debt.” You began your story from your first runaway when you were 7 until this very moment when you are 17. “And to this day, after 10 years, they keep hunting me and my family down.” You shrugged casually but tears were welling up in your eyes.

Zico was stunned. You didn’t seem like someone who had such a difficult life. You were always so strong and bright. *Damn those ers. Why can’t they just leave her alone?*

A tear fell down your cheek.

Zico softened. He reached out and gently your tear away. “I’m sorry. I can’t imagine how that would be. I’ve had a hard life, too, but it’s nothing compared to you. You must have been traumatized.”

You sniffled and wiped your tears away, “It’s okay. My brothers were with me through it all. I’d rather go through all this crap with them than not have brothers like them at all. They’re my everything.” You smiled. He smiled back *At least you have family. I have no one but my friends and now you.*

You checked the time and gaspe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter