Reality Hurts

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfMAAkVck5k

----

Weeks passed by. Every time you saw Jiyong, it was different now. Behind your bright smile was pity. You couldn’t help but think what would you do if something so terrible happened to your lover?

One Saturday, you were out at the market with Zico. The two of you had lost in a foosball game and had to buy ice cream for Block B. Holding hands, the two of you walked towards his home.

Suddenly, you felt the hair on your back go up. You casually glanced back to see a dark shadow. *Not good.*

Zico tugged your hand to turn towards his house but you froze. “What’s wrong, babe?” He asked.

“We have to run.” You whispered.

“What?” Zico asked, confused. But the expression on your face said it all. “This way.” He pulled on your hand.

You heard the sound of shoes running. “Run!” You yelled. You and Zico fled down the alley.

“We have to split up.” You said. “No way!” He snarled.

You stopped running. “I’m serious. If you keep running after me, they’ll go after you, too.” You turned to go another path but Zico grabbed your wrist and yanked you back. “No matter what we’re sticking together. I’m not leaving you alone to fend for yourself.” He snapped. “Come on.” Zico tugged you and numbly you followed him.

After some hectic running, you had lost the Dragons. You and Zico came back to his home.

“Finally!” U-Kwon took the bag and frowned, “Hey! The ice cream melted!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter