Bath House

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPQgqQR514k

-------

The next day, you were out shopping with your family. It was a fun time and you were especially happy. The 6 of you hadn’t relaxed like that in a while.

Still, Seunghyun was always paranoid. He didn’t feel comfortable in large groups in broad daylight.

Jiyong took you to the new shop where he had been promoted to a manager. “Hello, manager-nim.” The female workers bowed. Jiyong nodded. They all giggled and watched him with interest.

*Wow. I never knew oppa was popular with the girls.* You thought.

“Hey, come here.” Jiyong wiggled his finger.

You snapped out of your thoughts and came over.

He held a pink hoodie with a skull out, “Try this.” Jiyong gave you a few more sweaters and skirts. “Wear those and come out. The fitting room is there.” He nodded.

As you changed, you heard the girls ask, “Manager oppa, is that your girlfriend?”

“No, my sister.”

“Oh! She’s so pretty!” They giggled.

You rolled your eyes. *You’re only saying that because you found out I’m his sister.* You came out in the pink hoodie and a frilly denim mini skirt.

Jiyong straightened up and looked you up and down. Taeyang and Daesung came in. Daesung gasped and a gleeful smile lit up his face, “Omo! You look so cute!”

“Skirt is too short.” Taeyang argued.

“Girls these days wear that all the time.” Jiyong waved it away, “Try on the next one.”

You felt like a Barbie as your brothers oohed and ahhed over the outfits. They put their thumbs up for good and thumbs down for bad. Jiyong paid with the clothes with his manager specialty. He gave you the bag and told the workers to do a good job and to close at 10. They nodded, “Neh~ Bye!”

You perkily skipped out of the store.

“Whoa. What did Jiyong hyung buy for you?” Seungri asked.

You excitedly showed him. He pouted, “No fair, hyung. How come you didn’t get me anything?”

Jiyong rolled his eyes, “The shop only sells girl outfits, moron.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter