SWAG

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG1SnsJTGQ&feature=related

-------

 

When school ended, you wearily trudged to the front of the school. You waited by the gates for Seungri. You pulled out a comforting lollipop.

You had just unwrapped it when motorcycles flew by.

A hand lifted your skirt up.

“UMMAYA!” You squealed. You dropped the lollipop to pull your skirt back down. You looked up to see Block B minus Zico racing out the gates.

“NICE UNDERWEAR, MISS !” Jaehyo winked.

U-Kwon cackled and B-Bomb smirked. Kyung winked and waved.

“DAMMIT!” You screamed, startling the students around you. You were steaming by the time Seungri came out.

“What happened to you?” He blinked.

You looked up and saw Zico. He was leisurely coming down the walkway on a lollipop. You looked at your broken lollipop on the floor and fumed even more. You snapped your head up and met eyes with Zico who had just throw his leg over his motorcycle.

Blinking slowly, almost as if to taunt you, he sank onto the seat.

You pointed right at him fearlessly, “Ask swag boy. The swag stands for TY WILD GUY.” You stormed off.

Seungri blinked at Zico.

Zico shrugged, “Your sister got issues.”

Seungri warily ran to catch up with you.

*ty Wild Guy. Funny.* Zico smirked and shook his head. He started the engines and sped off.

You and Seungri arrived at the library. You received a video call. It was Seunghyun. You checked the time. It was 3:10 p.m. *On the dot.* You slid open your phone. “Yes?” You mumbled.

“Show me where you are at.” He ordered. You sighed and rotated your phone.

“Happy?” You muttered.

“Yes.” Seunghyun smiled then frowned, “What’s wrong with your face?”

“Why? Do I look y to you, too?” You grumbled.

“y?” Seunghyun was confused.

Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter