Confession?

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBf_yHFseUw

-------

Saturday night, you were home all alone.

Taeyang, Jiyong, and Seunghyun were at work.

Daesung and Seungri had gone out to see a movie. They invited you all along but you didn’t like morbid movies that ed with your brain.

Your life was complicated enough.

*What should I do? It’s too early to sleep and it’s not like I have any friends to go out with. But who says you have to go out with friends?* You stood up and went to chance.

An hour later, you were at the Hankang underground hip-hop club. You leisurely bobbed your head along to the beat. Today, you were just here to watch and enjoy hip-hop. You watched the b-boys dance and cheered along with the crowd.

Being here made you feel tons better. A smile gradually came on your face. Your heart felt light and happy. Just then, someone tapped your shoulder.

You turned around and all the happiness disappeared. Annoyance replaced it instead.

“Surprise I find you here again.” Zico raised an eyebrow with a slight smile.

You crossed your arms, “You don’t own the place.”

*That’s more like it.* Zico smirked. He put his hands in his pockets, “You gonna rap today?”

“No.” You said.

“Why not?” Zico asked. “Backing down cause you saw me?”

“You wish.” You scoffed.

“Is there any day that you’re in a good mood?” He asked, amused.

“Yeah, I’m in a good mood on the weekends, when I don’t see you. But now that I saw you, it just blew up. Thank you for wrecking up my happy days.” You gave him a sarcastic smile and walked away.

Zico watched you with slight admiration. His friends came over, “Rapping is gonna come next. You gonna go up?” “Yup.” Zico headed to the stage.

“We have Zico of Block B re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter