The Search

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ThtUcvEaA&feature=related 

-----

That night, you were lying in your bed, numb and sad. You could hear the rain drizzling on your window.

There was a knock on the door. You didn’t even reply but it opened anyways.

Seungri came in wearing an apron and holding a tray. “~~~~~~~, eat dinner.”

You shook your head.

“Come on. You have to eat a little bit. I’ll feed you. Say ah~” He held the food to your lips. You your other side and pulled the blanket over your head.

Seungri sighed and left with the food.

Your older brothers came home after hearing the news from Seungri. They shook the rain off their jackets.

“Where is she?” Daesung asked as he folded the umbrella.

“Is she in her room?” Taeyang asked.

Seungri glumly nodded, “She won’t even eat.”

Seunghyun stared at the tray. “What exactly happened?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m going to go see her.” Taeyang headed upstairs while Seungri began to tell the details. Taeyang knocked on your door. Hearing nothing, he went inside. He sat on the edge of your bed and gently placed a hand over the blanket, “~~~~~, Taeyang oppa is home. Won’t you look at me?”

You didn’t move.

“Come on. Show me your face.” Taeyang soothingly mumbled as he gently pried the blanket off of you. His face fell when he saw tears on your face. “I heard what happened.” His gaze shifted to your hand and he gently grasped it. Your finger was bare and empty.

Your bottom lip trembled, “I lost it.” “It’s not your fault.” Taeyang said.

“Umma will hate me.” You croaked. “Don’t say that.” He lightly scolded.

You put an arm over your face and started to sob, “I hate them. They took my ring and threw it out the window. But it’s my fault, too. Why did I take it off in the first place? Now I lost mom’s ring. I don’t have anything of hers except the picture. Why would they do something hurtful like that? I meant it when I said give it back. That was my most prized treasure and not it’s gone. I hate myself.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter