By the Cemetary

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdwMlDFBUJw

-------

Seunghyun opened his eyes. His siblings were all asleep. Your head was resting on his shoulder. He looked around *Where are we?* Seunghyun noticed the familiar setting.

“Get up, guys.” He shook his brothers, “We’re here. We have to get off at the next stop.” Seunghyun gently shook you, “~~~~~~~~~~~ wake up. We have to go.”

Rubbing your eyes, you sat up.

“Ah, Jeez.” Jiyong stretched.

You took Seunghyun’s hand. He squeezed your hand.

The train stopped and the 6 of you got out.

“Ah, the sun.” Daesung whined. Seungri was already dead to the world.

The station was thick with people.

“Stay close so that you won’t get lost. Daesung, take ~~~~~~~’s other hand.” Seunghyun ordered. Daesung did as told.

Seunghyun glanced back. Seungri was lagging.

“Jiyong.” Seunghyun said. He rolled his eyes and dragged Seungri over by the back of shirt, “Come on, you slug. Keep up!”

The 6 of you made it out of the train station.

“Do you remember where mom was buried?” Taeyang asked.

“Yeah, but we have to walk. I don’t have any money.” Seunghyun said.

It was a long way to the cemetery. You grew tired but tried your best to keep up.

Jiyong had to keep cursing so that Seungri would keep up.

Finally, you grew tired and sat on the floor, “My feet hurt.” “Mine, too.” Seungri sat next to you.

“It’s just a little more.” Seunghyun said. Still, you didn’t get up. He bent down, “Come on. Get on my back.” You stood up. Daesung helped you onto Seunghyun’s back. Seunghyun lifted you up.

“Carry me, too, hyung.” Seungri begged.

“Not a chance. Get up!” Jiyong yanked him up.

Seungri sighed and trudged up the hill.

Seunghyun glanced back at you, “Better?”

“Mmhmm.” You hugged his neck. But you pouted, “Oppa, you must be tired, though. Mianhae.” He shook his head, “No~ Oppa isn’t tired at all.”

You beamed and squeezed his neck, “Of course not cause you’re my big, strong brother, right?” Seunghyun smiled and nodded. The two of you laughed.

Another 20 minutes had passed.

“I’ll carry her now, hyung.” Taeyang lifted you off of Seunghyun. He stared to carry you bridal style. You snuggled against his skinny chest as you hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter