HIP-HOP

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0BNWCD73H0 

-----

 I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T GETTING BORED!!!

SORRY~

BLOCK B WILL COME OUT SOON I PROMISE

BUT THE PAST HAS TO HAPPEN FIRST SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW THE CHARACTERS CAME TO BE AND ALSO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE FUTURE! <3

THANKS~

-------

You didn’t know how long you had been running for. The 6 of you were far away from the orphanage now. All you could see were shacks now.

“I’m tired.” You whined. “Just a little more.” Seunghyun tugged on your hand.

Seungri fell onto the ground. Everyone stopped and looked back. “Go without me. I can’t go anymore.” Seungri lay down.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and jabbed Seungri’s leg with his foot, “Get up!”

“Shh, I hear something.” Daesung said.

Everyone shut up. Ears perked up.

“Do you hear…music?” Taeyang asked, confused. Even Seungri stood up.

All of you warily went to the shack in the far left. 6 heads poked into the building. It was filled with cheering women and men in their 20’s. Some were drinking and others were socializing. There was a rap battle going on. It was an underground hip-hop club.

“Whoa…” All of you were awed by what was going on. Jiyong and you were interested the most.

“Can we go in?!” Daesung asked. “Let’s go.” Jiyong led the way. “Hey, be careful.” Seunghyun hissed.

You saw the rappers and headed towards them.

“~~~~~~~~~~!” Taeyang scolded and grabbed your hand, causing you to be yanked back. “You can’t just run off like that!”

“I wanna see.” You pouted and made grabbing motions towards the stage.

Taeyang sighed and walked you over to the stage. “Waaa…” You looked up in awe. The rappers were amazing. How did they just spit out words like that? Their lips moved so fast and their words were so powerful.

Jiyong watched next to you. Taeyang clapped him on the shoulder, “Watch ~~~~~~~, araso?” “Yeah.” Jiyong didn’t even look. Taeyang left to look for the rest.

“They’re so cool, huh, oppa?!” You admiringly squealed. “Yeah…” Jiyong agreed. He, too, loved hip-hop. He loved to rap himself and used to rap in the shower all the time.

You started to walk off but Jiyong grabbed the loop of your backpack and yanked you back without even looking. “Stay here. It’s gonna be a to find you.” You made a face and crossed your arms.

You looked up to see Seunghyun coming your way. You brightened and ran over, “Oppa!” You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter