Our Love Is Over

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qjhn8J1R14

--------

Your brothers knew what you were going through so they made sure to clear out of your way. They didn’t even force you to go to school on Monday. Zico came by and saw that your seat was empty. With a sigh, he went back to his friends.

Finally on Thursday you came back. P.O. tried to talk to you but you wouldn’t even look at him. Zico watched you from far away. He wanted to approach you so badly but he was scared you would never come back to school then. He curled his hand into a fist. *Why would you hurt us both this way?*

The week passed by quickly. It was Saturday night, and you were just numbly lying in bed on your stomach.

There was a knock on the door.

You looked at it.

It slowly opened and a sock puppet poked its head in. You blinked in interest.

“Hiii princess~” A nasally voice that clearly belong to Daesung greeted, “Your brothers wanted to tell you that they love you so much, and they wish to see your beautiful smile again.”

You couldn’t help but chuckle.

“She laughed!” Daesung and Taeyang poked their heads in with big grins.

“Oppas.” You shook your head and sat up.

“What are you doing? It’s Saturday night. You’re just going to stay home?” Taeyang lightly touched your cheek. You nodded. “Aww, come on! It’s Saturday night! You should be out and partying!” Daeung acted like a diva, which made you smile.

“If she hadn’t smiled, just know that I would’ve kicked your . Don’t ever do that when we’re alone.” Taeyang warned.

Daesung spun around happily. You even laughed.

“Come on, let’s go out. Just us three. We’ll go to your favorite place.” They pulled you up.

“What about the other oppas?” You asked.

“Seungri said he wants to stay home. Jiyong and Seunghyun hyung will be home late.” Taeyang replied.

“Let’s go!” Daesung pulled you out the door before you could say no. As Taeyang drove and Daesung rambled on and on, you gazed out the window blankly. The car finally stopped. Daesung opened the door, “We’re here~” You got out and froze. It was the underground hip-hop club.

“Your favorite place.” Taeyang smiled.

“I- I can’t.” You started to go back in but Daesung stopped you, “Come on! We came this far! You can’t go back now!”

“But what if he’s here…?” You whispered.

Daesung and Taeyang glanced at each other. “I’ll go check.” Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter