HELL Orphanage

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4SdscDRg4

------------

 

Life in the orphanage was, to put it lightly, HELL.

The kids there were so mean since you were the newest.

Seunghyun was busy trying to make a plan to get away. Seungri became a social outcast. Taeyang and Daesung tried their best to help you and Seungri adjust. Jiyong, of course, didn’t get along with anyone. He had temper problems, which led him to be locked up in the ‘Time-Out Room’.

Mealtimes were horrible. You had a hard time eating with the kids rowdily reaching for side dishes. Sleeping hours were worst. The girl’s room was so crowded and you had to be separated from your brothers. You cried yourself to sleep all the time.

Morning came and the warden woke everyone up. With puffy eyes, as usual, you came out of the room.

The first thing Seunghyun did when he woke up was to search for you. “Aigoo, did you cry again?” He asked.

Your bottom lip trembled and you nodded.

Taeyang poked your head, “Babo, we’re just next door.”

“I want to go home.” You started to bawl.

Seunghyun got on his knee in front of you and wiped your tears away, “Stop crying. Why would you cry when all your oppas are here?”

Seungri came over rubbing his eyes, “What’s going on?”

Daesung and Jiyong joined the family reunion. Jiyong sighed, “Again, ~~~~~~~~~, seriously? You’re such a crybaby.”

Seunghyun threw him a look. Daesung hugged you and patted your head in comfort. You sniffled and hugged his waist.

“Let’s go eat.” Seunghyun urged all of you foreword.

You sat between Taeyang and Seungri. Taeyang fed you, “Ah.” You opened your mouth. You reached for the water but some kid snatched it away.

“Hey, that’s my sister’s.” Jiyong sneered. Frightened, the kid put the water down. Jiyong put the water in front of you, “Protect what is yours. Don’t let anyone steal it away.”

You glanced at Taeyang uneasily who nodded. You took the cup and drank the water.

After breakfast, everyone piled to the bathrooms to wash. There were only 2 and it was hectic. Everyone wanted to use the warm water.

You and Seungri brushed your teeth in the corner. You put bubble on his nose and giggled. He blinked and wiped it away.

Seunghyun called y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter