Sauna Fun and... Love?

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtFOLKJS1E

------

 You changed into the pink sauna clothes and entered the uni section of the sauna. You were used to the sauna because your brothers and you had slept there plenty of times while running from the Dragons.

*I haven’t been here in months.* You smiled and stretched. You put your hair into a ponytail and went into one of the empty warm rooms. You lay on your stomach and looked through a forgotten magazine. Out of nowhere, someone grabbed your shoulder.

Swiftly, you grabbed the arm and smacked the person down onto his back as you straddled him down.

“Damn, girl.” Zico hissed.

You blinked, surprised, “Z-Zico…w-what are you doing here?”

“I’ll answer your question after you get off of me.” He mumbled.

Your face reddened. You quickly scrambled off. “What are you doing here?”

Zico sat up as he rubbed his sore back, “You came in here so I decided to follow.”

“Stalker.” You muttered. “Weirdo.” Zico shot back.

You looked at him. He sighed, “Honestly, do you know how random you are? You just bump into me in my neighborhood out of nowhere, push me into a sauna, and just leave me stranded. Did you think I would let you go so easily?”

You snorted and crossed your arms. You checked him up and down and chortled.

“What?” Zico raised an eyebrow. “What’s so funny?”

“Zico in PINK!” You pointed and started guffawing loudly.

“This is the only clothes they gave me!” He flushed to match his face, “Besides, what’s wrong with pink?”

You chuckled, “You’re right. Real men wear pink.” You winked at him, causing his heart to flutter. You patted your stomach, “Hey, should we play rock-paper-scissors?” You held out your fist, “Loser has to go buy snacks.”

“Fine.” Zico smirked and held his fist out, “But just so you know, I’m the king of this game.”

“ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS!” You held out paper and he held out a rock. His face fell. Smirking triumphantly, you cupped your ear and leaned towards him, “What was that about king?”

“Shut up.” He muttered.

You snickered and pushed his arm, “Now go buy snacks, loser king. I want eggs and rice punch!”

Mumbling something about ‘pink being bad luck’, Zico left. Chuckling,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter