Baby, Oppa, Girlfriend, Boyfriend

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY5XNKvYmQg

-------------

That night, Zico was lying in his bed calling you for the umpteenth time. He flipped onto his stomach and growled, “Pick up, dammit.”

“Ha, she ditched you. You probably weren't good enough for her last night.” U-Kwon snickered.

Zico threw his hello kitty pillow at him.

“Oof!” U-Kwon went down.

Zico couldn’t stand it anymore. He got on his motorcycle and headed to your house. Zico looked up at your house and called you again. *Come on. Pick up or I have to go in.* You didn’t answer.

Zico sighed and got off his motorcycle. He headed to your door and reached out to ring your doorbell. Suddenly, the door opened.

*Oh !* Zico dodged into the bushes.

“I’ll bring ice cream so wait!” Daesung called and left.

*That was close. Damn. Isn’t there another way?* Zico looked around and tried to guess which one was your room. He picked up several pebbles and started throwing it at each of the windows. There was no response.

Determined, Zico threw the rocks again. Finally, one window swung open. He ducked under the roof and looked up. You poked your head out with a frown. *Who keeps doing that?!* Zico brightened when he saw you. He darted out of his hiding spot, “Yah!”

Your eyes widened, “Zico! What are you doing here?!”

“Well you aren’t answering your phone. Is it just an accessory?” He scowled.

“My brother took my phone away.” You sheepishly answered.

*Figures.* “Can you come down?” Zico asked.

You blinked, “Now?” He nodded. “Um, hold on.” You shut the window.

Thankfully no one was home but Seungri right now. Daesung had gone out but he would be back soon. Quietly, you crept downstairs. “Stop right there.” *Oh snap!* You froze and slowly turned back.

Seungri raised an eyebrow, “Where are you going again? You’re going to get us both in trouble.” “Just out for 15 minutes. At the park. I promise I’ll be back soon.” You started to go but he said, “Wait.” You stopped.

Seungri went into his room and came back with something. “Here. Since Jiyong oppa took your phone away. When I call you, you better come running.” He gave you his phone.

You warmly smiled, “Thank you, Seungri oppa.” “Hurry and go.” He said.

You waved and ran off. You darted out of the house and looked around. “I’m here.” Zico waved. You ran over, “How did you even think of coming here?” “I had to. I was worried.” He said. You smiled, touched. “Let’s go over to the park before your brothers catch us.” Zico suggested.

The two of you went across the street and sat on a bench under a streetlamp.

“I feel like Romeo & Juliet.” He muttered.

You giggled, “Who are you? Juliet?”

“Very funny.” Zico rolled his eyes. You laughed again.

He softened, “I’m glad you’re smiling. I thought with what happened this morning, they would’ve locked you up forever.”

“Then I would’ve been Rapunzel and let my long hair down for you.” You playfully tossed your long hair and laughed while shaking your head, “No, everything went surprisingly well. The only b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter