Lost

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTeO77IuRUY

-----

 

It was Friday already.

Zico’s effort to befriend you was on hiatus for a moment. You wouldn’t even let him bring up the subject matter again.

The bell rang for the end of school.

*Thank God.* You were getting ready to go home when Mr. Park said, “The two in charge of cleaning today is Pyo Jihoon and ~~~~~~~~~~.”

“What?!” Your mouth opened in outrage.

“Come check with me before you leave.” He left.

You stared at P.O. who started pulling up his sleeves. He held his hand out, “Let’s work together to make this classroom a nicer place.”

You narrowed your eyes at him and slapped his hand away. You texted Seungri: ‘I have to clean up the classroom today. Wait at the library for me.’ You put your phone away and grabbed the mop.

Suddenly, the doors burst open. “P.O., let’s go!” His friends piled inside.

“Can’t. Cleaning duty.” He replied.

“Well, well, well, look who has to stay behind.” Jaehyo smirked with a raised eyebrow. You were ready to shove the broom in his face.

“Just make her do all the work.” B-Bomb said. You put your hand on your hip and eyed them, “Like I would let that happen. We both have to clean the room.” “You sure know how to bring a man down.” B-Bomb said.

“It’s no problem. We’ll just stay. We have to wait for Zico anyways.” U-Kwon hopped up and sat on a desk. He pulled out his phone and started texting away. You tried to mop the floor but the boys’ feet kept getting in the way.

“Excuse me.” You said. “Excused, .” Jaehyo said, his eyes on the phone. You pressed your lips into a thin line, “I’m serious. Move.” They lifted up their feet just a couple inches off the ground. You rolled your eyes *Whatever.* You began to shove your way through them.

“Hey!” They protested. “Damn, woman!” Kyung scowled.

You ignored them. You put the mop away and tied up your hair. You bent down to pick up the rag but stopped. Your mom’s ring couldn’t be tainted. You carefully slipped it out and put it at your desk. You took the rag and wrung the water out of it.

While you cleaned the windows, P.O. dusted off the chalkboard.

U-Kwon spotted a sparkly object on a desk. *Hmm? What’s that?* He walked over and picked it up. “Oooh, a ring.” He smirked.

“What is it?” Jaehyo and Taeil came over.

“Let me see.” Kyung took it from them. B-Bomb stared at it also.

“It looks like junk.” Kyung bit it to see if it was real.

You heard talk behind you and rolled your eyes. *What are they up to now?* You furrowed your eyebrows *What are they surrounding?* You walked over and saw the glint of a silver object. Your eyes widene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter