Music Video Shooting

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

Today was finally the music video shooting. It was my first time actually going to one, and I heard a lot about it from Jennie because she's been to many places because of her featuring for G-Dragon's Black.

I was in the car right now with the other members, really excited for the shooting.

Our concept for I Know It was kind of fierce, punky and a bit gothic looking.

On the other side, I'm Missing You showed our feminine side. It was planned that we will shoot the video in a quiet city area near Gangnam.

First, we arrived at the I Know It shooting, and we were greeted by many different staff members.

One of the staff members lead us to the make up room.

It was really bright in there, with various make up, hair curlers, straighteners, and all sorts of crazy hair styling tools.

The make up artists and hair stylists were quite familiar to my eyes.

They introduced them to us, and I realized that they're YG staffs, which means they do hair and make up for all of the YG artists. I was really honored to have my hair and make up done by them.

All five of us were seated and one woman, about 30 or 35 looking in age, came up to me.

"Hi, Nana, I will do your make up from now on. How do you want yours done?" she asked me.

"Uhmmm... I'm not really sure what kind of make up suits me the best."

"No problem! I think we should go with dark and punk looking make up for this shooting,"

"Okay," I nodded.

Another lady came to do my hair and she recommeded frizzy curls tied to a low side ponytail.

 

 

I can say getting ready took at least two hours.

Now, it was time to get into our clothes and start.

 

"I think a mini dress fits you the best. It brings out your curves and your long legs. You have really pretty legs, by the way," the fashion stylist said.

"Haha, thank you," I received the black mini dress and changed into it.

For the accessories, I put on huge hoop earrings, spiked bracelets and necklace.

For the shoes, I wore black killer heels that were also spiked.

 

I wans't worried about dancing with the heels because I already practiced for months, wearing them.

 

We entered the shooting and there were many cameras and people gathered around.

The scene had a space background and we were required to go with the dancing scene first.

The music blared through the speakers and it was actually really cool. The background was moving and the cameras that were stationary when we first came in were moving, as well.

 

 

We all had our seperate solo scenes, as well. We had to lip sync our parts and I think I did a pretty good job.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter