First Day of Training~~

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

Ringggggg Ringggggg Ringggggg

Ugh why is my alarm ringing! It's so early!

I checked my phone as I rubbed my eyes.

8:55

WHATTTT!!!

I ONLY HAVE FIVE MINUTES LEFT!

I quickly got up, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and put on comfortable clothes with my supernatural speed. I only had two minutes to get there and I was obviously going to be late. 

"Honey, don't you have to get to YG or PG or whatever?" my grandma asked.

AGH she's so cute sometimes. 

"Yes, halmoni, I'm currently late right now, I'll see you later!" 

With that I left the house and ran as quick as I could to the building. It was only four blocks away from my house.

 

 

 

Near the front door, I told the guard, Mr. Lee my name and he led me in. 

I rushed quickly to the fifth floor and to the second room on the right. That was the practice room for me and my members. I was so excited to meet who the members were, but at the same time I was afraid we would not get along. I haven't had friends in a very long time because I haven't been attending schools for a few years. 

Putting all those thoughts aside, I knocked on the door and proceeded inside. 

The place was bigger than I thought! I thought we were supposed to have the smallest room since we were trainees but I guess I was wrong. There was a huge mirror wall on the room and the room itself was shiny and squeaky clean. I saw very big speakers, a couple of computers and microphones. Then I spotted four girls smiling at me and motioning for me to come to them. 

I bowed and quickly walked towards them. 

 

 

 

"Hi! So you're Nana? You're so pretty and I love your name! You're going to be working with us as a team!" a girl with long black hair and blonde highlights said, "I'm Jennie and I believe we are the same age. I'm 18 too!"

She seemed very friendly and I was glad there was someone my age.

"Hi, I'm Ruby. I'm 20, the oldest one here," she said with a pout, "I envy your young age!" 

We all laughed.

"Well, anyways, YG put me as the leader for this group because I've been through the most years of training, but don't be afraid to get closer with me. I'm not one of those people to boss people around," she continued, "Sunny, introduce yourself!"

"Okay, hi I'm Sunny, I'm 19 years old and even though I'm your unni we can still be friends!" She had medium lengthed, platinum blonde hair with pink tips. Her hair was very beautiful and so was her face.

"Ehemm..."

We all looked at the last girl. She had orangish brown hair with charismatic eyes with some eyeliner. 

"I guess you guys saved the best for last, eh?" Her smile was so charismatic, " I'm Lizzy. Nice meeting you. I'm 19 like Sunny but like she said, don't be afraid to approach me."

"Nice to meet you guys too. I'm very excited to be here!" I exclaimed.

"Okay now that the meeting is over, let's practice, shall we?" the leader told us.

 

 

 

A choreographer named Gary came to our practice room and taught us some choreography for our end-of-month test. At the end of the month, we show YG the dances and songs we practiced which affects greatly how fast we will be able to debut. So it's basically like another audition. Except we have to take them monthly. 

I was very surprised at how great these girls danced. It felt like I couldn't even be compared to these talented people. But that didn't matter. I just had to try harder.

During practice, Jennie always helped me with the moves. She was an excellent dancer (and a teacher) so it was easy to follow her instructions. She was so helpful and nice to me and she seemed like a nice friend to keep. 

The others were helpful, as well, but because Jennie was my age, I was more comfortable talking to her. 

I think she noticed that I was getting open with her because she was opening up to me, as well.

After practice, we were dyying. We were so tired and out of breath and VERY sweaty. 

"Hey guys, why don't we go eat down in the cafeteria? It's already 12 and I'm STARVING." I was kind of glad Ruby brought up that topic because I was dying of hunger, too. 

With that, we exited the practice room and Jennie decided to tell us a joke.

"What do you call a cheese that's not yours?" she said

"What?" I was actually curious.

"NACHO CHEESE!"

"PWAHHAHAHHAHAH!!! NACHO CHEESE!!! WHAT!!!" We were laughing like crazy while the unnis were smiling looking at the two dongsaengs.

Not long after, we reached the cafeteria. 

 

 

 

We lined up to get our food and WOW it looked delicious. Today, it was galbi (seasoned beef?) fried rice, vegetables, and soup.

We thanked the old ladies who made our food and they just smiled. 

Right when we sat down, we heard people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter