Back to YG

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

YAWNNN 

I felt a heavy arm around me. I opened my eyes and I saw Hanbin hugging me while sleeping like a cute bear. 

He must have been tired of his schedules and everything...

I blushed thinking about last night. 

He confessed to me... but do I like him?

I couldn't lie, I did have some sort of attraction towards him, but I'm not sure it was love...?

I didn't realize I was staring at him until he muttered something.

"I know you're looking at my handsome face," he said with his eyes still closed.

Shoot! how did he know????

He must have knew that I was panicking.

"I knew beacause you weren't breathing evenly like you were when you were sleeping."

Then he opened his eyes and smirked.

 

The smirk that I once used to despise, the smirk that I used to hate with all my life. I had to admit I was starting to find it attractive.

"And you also think that my smirk is y, right?"

My mouth fell open. He was like a mindreader. 

 

He chuckled, got up from the bed and went out the room.

 

I couldn't stop blushing after he left but I managed to make it go away after a while. I did my "morning routine" and proceeded to the living room to look for Hanbin.

He wasn't at the living room, he was at the kitchen. I smelled something really delicious. My stomach growled and I realized I was hungry.

He was cooking something and I couldn't help but smile because this sight was just too cute. Especially because he had my mom's pink Hello Kitty apron on. 

He saw me and smiled ily.

"I made you breakfast, babe." he said

Why was he always making me blush!!!!!????!!!!

"Look, I see that you're trying to act y but your apron just doesn't help." I said 

We both laughed.

He put my plate in front of me and we ate together. He made eggs, sausages and vegetables. I tasted them and they were DELICIOUS. He actually cooked so much better than me! I dug in and ate till I was really full.

"Woah... for a skinny girl, you eat ALOT."

"Yeah, I love food..." 

 

 

 

Hanbin's POV

 

 

 

We decided to go out for a walk in a nearby park. 

 

"Nana, do you think you'll be able to work in YG again?" I asked.

"I don't really know..." she answered.

"Nana, you can trust me. Running away isn't the answer to everything. You have to pretend like nothing happened and stay strong. Besides, you have me now."

She didn't answer but I knew she was thinking about it so I didn't say anything else.

After a while, she said "Alright, I'll go back. It's been only a few days since I've been here so I'll go at the end of this week."

"Really??? YAYYYY!!!" I was so happy and I hugged her tight.

 

...

...

... 

...

...

 

 

Nana's POV

 

 

It was the day when Nana had to go back. She was sad, yet she acted strong because she didn't want her mom to be sad with her. For the past couple of days, all she ever did was stay with Junie. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter