You're Beautiful, Nana.

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guysss sorry I didn't update yesterday... Totally forgot. But thanks sooo much for subscribing! I have 191 subs at the moment <3 

Follow me on Instagram~ 

Shiningrubyy- my daily Instagram kinda thing

And 

ruby_hiphop- my new Instagram dedicated to dancing/hip hop :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanbin's POV

 

She was dancing for hours now. 

I was dancing with her but I was now on the verge of fainting.

How was she not tired?

I felt like I had to stop her because if she went on for more, she would collapse.

I stopped dancing and went to turn off the music. 

I turned it off and observed what Nana would do. 

She stopped dancing but she was standing still. Then, she walked towards the chairs and sat down. 

I slowly walked towards her and tried to see her face but it was hard since she was looking down. 

Then I saw droplets of water on her knee. I saw that they were tears coming from Nana. 

 

"Nana, are you okay?" I asked.

She didn't answer. I was getting quite used to it.

I sat down next to her and hugged her. I hugged her tight. She squirmed, trying to get away but I didn't let her escape.

"Don't move." I told her.

When she finally realized that she wasn't strong enough to get away, she gave up and relaxed on my shoulders. I felt her tears wetting the shoulder part of my t-shirt.

We stayed like that for a while. I don't know how long but long enough to realize that I was actually really hungry.

I knew Nana was hungry too since she didn't eat anything today.

 

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her gently to the YG cafeteria.

Luckily, no one was there except the cooks.

"Do you have samgyupsal left from yesterday?" I asked one of the ahjummas. (A/N: samgyupsal is Korean pork.)

"Yeah, do you want us to cook them for you?" 

"Yes, please." 

I knew Nana loved samgyupsal and she just couldn't resist it. I didn't know if she was going to eat them today but I might as well give it a try.

 

"Here you go" they said as they handed me the cooked meat.

"Thank you," 

I got two plates of food, one for me and another for Nana. 

 

I sat her down and to my surprise, she just sat there. I assumed she was too tired to do anything.

I sat down next to her and fed her first. I got the rice on a spoon and placed a piece of the samgyulsal. I put a bit of ssamjang and brought it towards Nana's mouth.

"Nana, please eat this." I said.

She turned her head the other way.

"Please. Just two spoonful." I begged

She still wouldn't budge.

"Nana, I'm really worried about you. Please eat this. It's for your own good."

She looked a bit hesitant. Finally, she ate the rice and meat.

 

I fed her like that a couple of times and I figured she was full when she stopped eating.

Then, I ate very quickly while she just waited next to me. 

Suddenly, she got up and walked towards the bathroom which was located not far away from the cafeteria. 

I didn't follow her in there because I didn't think that would be necessary. 

I put the plates and utensils away fairly quickly and waited for her outside the bathroom until I heard weird noises in the bathroom.

 

It sounded like someone was throwing up. 

Could it be Nana?

Even though I can get some consenquences later, I still barged int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter