Betrayed

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

I was so freaking shocked. They were kissing. I felt like the world was coming to an end. I didn't even care if I was seen anymore. I felt numb. Too numb to feel anything. To numb to cry.

"Nana..." 

Something made me come back from my trance.

It was Bobby. Him and Jennie spotted me and he was starting to get closer to me. 

"Nana, that wasn't what it looked like." Bobby said.

Jennie looked shock and she was looking down because of... shame? I couldn't really tell.

 

"That is... exactly what it looked like. You know what? I should have listened to Hanbin. I should have listened to his warnings. You were just using me to get to Jennie, weren't you?"

He didn't answer.

I scoffed. "Jennie, I really trusted you and I thought you were my best friend. I don't know why you decided to date Hanbin if you were going to obviously cheat on him, but you should be shameful right now."

Then I faced Bobby. "I hope you enjoyed seeing me hurt."

 

I tried my best not to cry in front of them. I faced back and left as quick as possible. Then I ran to the small hill.

 

 

 

 

Bobby's POV

 

This was not part of my plan. 

Great. I messed up everything.

Yes, I did use her. But I didn't mean to hurt her like that.

My plan was to get Nana to date me, so I can get closer to Jennie, and eventually make her lose interest which leads to a break up. 

Well, now what should I do?

I have to admit, I had a bit of feelings for her, but it could never beat the amount of feelings I had for Jennie. I fell in love with Jennie at first sight, and I've liked her for about three years now. 

But that bastard Hanbin decided to get closer to her than me.

Which is another reason I decided to date Nana. I knew B.I had feelings for her so I got to date her as revenge. 

But the weird thing is, he doesn't really seem affected. Although sometimes, I can spot a bit of jealousy, he's really talented at hiding it.

 

But the problem is Nana right now. It does hurt me a bit to see her like this. 

I decided to call Hanbin.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter