Perfect Picture :)

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

Hanbin and my mom were getting into a deep conversation, so before they can talk anymore, I grabbed Hanbin by his arm and pulled him towards my room.

"I'll talk to you later, ummoni, I guess Nana can't wait to have a private conversation with me." he said to my mom.

I glared at him.

"Okay, you guys can go to Nana's room. No dirty stuff in there, okay?" then she winked at us.

"UMMA!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Hanbin found that amusing and he chuckled.

 

Before my mom could say anything more embarrassing, I quickly brought him inside my room. 

"What was that?" 

"What was what?" he acted so clueless.

"THAT!!!" I flung my arms everywhere "Everything you said!!!" 

"What did I say?" he was driving me crazy.

"First of all, you said you were my boyfriend, and you certainly aren't. And why did you say you didn't have a place to stay??!?! You have plenty of money to stay in a hotel."

He didn't say anything. But he was getting closer to me. 

"I know you want me..." he whispered in my ear.

I didn't move nor make a sound. He sounded so hot... I didn't know there was... this side of him... 

He chuckled. "You seem so shocked, Nana."

I realized I wasn't breathing. I tried to come back to normal and said, "Excuse me, sorry to say but I'm not shocked and I don't want you."

"Psh, whatever." he said and he went out the door.

 

I didn't know what was wrong with me. When he said that, my heart starting beating like crazy, I thought it was going to burst out of my chest. Even when he left, the beating wouldn't stop. Bobby never made me feel this way. What if the person I had loved was Hanbin all along?

...

NAHHHH probably not.

...

With that thought, I followed him out to the living room.

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

Back in the YG building, everything was a mess.


"WHERE IS HANBIN AND NANA?" YG roared.

WINNER and the girls were in front of the raging man.

"We don't know, sir." JinHwan, the oldest of all of them, replied.

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHERE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter