Group name! :)

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

 

When me and Hanbin went out of the room and entered the cafeteria, it was very awkward since everyone kept on asking questions.

"What took so long?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah, and why are you guys coming out together?" Lizzy eyed us suspiciously.

"We were ki-" Hanbin was cut off by me.

"We were talking about his song," I glared at him, "You know, the one that was featuring me. He had a change of lyrics."

"Ohhh. I see, I love that song,by the way," Jinhwan said.

 

I saw Junhoe, Yunhyung, and Dong Hyuk carrying our foods to our table.

"Oh look! The food is coming, I'm so hungry right now..." I said.

Okay, I think I said that a bit too excited because everyone was looking at me in a weird way.

"Are you okay? You're that hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah, you should all know I eat alot.. ha ha..." 

 

When the food arrived and while we were eating, Hanbin kept on poking the sides of my waist. At first I ignored him but he kept on poking me faster so I glared at him.

"What do you want?" I whispered angrily. I mean, I enjoyed the kiss but he almost said it out loud to everyone! I couldn't believe it.

"You," he whispered back so no one can hear our conversation.

Although it was really cheesy, I just felt like melting because he said it in such a deep voice. I managed to keep my straight face and rolled my eyes, "Just eat your food."

He smirked and continued with his food.

When I looked back at the others, they were just eating and talking together, not minding what we were doing. But I saw Bobby and Jennie staring at us once in a while. It was more like a suspicious squint.

'I wonder why they're doing that...' I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter