Reunited!

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

 

"We are now landing in ______ Airport." 

 

I was really excited to go back to my old town. I used to live in New Jersey, in a pretty quiet town called Norwood. I used to go to middle school there and I had a bunch of close friends.

Thinking back to the old times, I really missed having a normal life like every other kid. Just studying and playing around. All I did these days were just dance and sing.

 

The plane finally landed and I got off. I quickly walked to the baggage pick up and got my luggage. Then I went outside for a taxi. 

 

"I would like to go to __________." I still remembered the address. I've lived there for about eight years and it was hard to forget my old house.

It didn't take long until we finally reached the destination.

 

I paid the driver and hurriedly ran out of the car. I ran up the stairs to my house and  rang the doorbell. 

When the door opened I screamed, "MOM!!!!!"

She looked at me and with big eyes she screamed back "NANA!!!" We both hugged for a long time.

"I missed you mom!!!"

"Me too, honey. Let's go in, I prepared food for you."

"OH!!! I missed your food sooooooo much!!!"

Just as I thought, she made my favorite foods. Spicy rice cakes, chicken, and kimchi jjigae (it's like kimchi soup kinda thing).

"Umma those look so delicious!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"I knew you'll love them!"

I stuffed my mouth with the food and I couldn't stop eating until the foods were gone.

"Honey, you eat so much but how are you so thin? You got so skinny!!!" 

"Mom, I dance for like eight hours a day!"

"Honey, don't stress yourself." She said with a worried face.

"Okay, okay. don't worry about me. I'm perfectly healthy." then I remembered. "Where's Junie?"

"He's still at the hospital. He can't get out until next month..."

"But at least he's fine... Let's go visit him tomorrow. It's too late today." I suggested.

"Sure! I was about to go with you anyways."

 

 

B.I's POV

 

 

After Nana's grandma told me about her going back to the states, I ran back to the YG building and ran up to Bobby.

Then I grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him to the nearby bathroom. 

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?" I raged

"Do what?" he seemed clueless.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE NANA IS RIGHT NOW?"

"No... Didn't I tell you to go look for her yesterday?" 

"YEAH BUT HOW CAN I LOOK FOR HER WHEN SHE'S ALL THE WAY IN THE OTHER SIDE OF EARTH?"

"What are you talking about?"

"SHE WENT BACK TO THE STATES YOU RETARD!"

"What????" 

"DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT AGAIN?"

"No, I got it! But why?"

"BECAUSE SHE FREAKING SAW YOU AND JENNIE KISSING!!! YOU KNEW ALL ALONG, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?"

"I couldn't. I felt terribly guilty...I shouldn't have done that..." He seemed really guilty so I calmed down.

"Okay, I get that you're guilty but are you going to do anything about it?" I asked.

"I can't. I don't know what to do now."

"That's it. I'm going to the states and don't you dare tell anyone that. Or else I'm going to literally kill you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter