Back to the States?

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

It was already 7AM, 2 hours before my flight to the states. I wasn't planning on coming back until I was at the edge of being "fired" from my company. I didn't even know if I wanted to go back to YG. 

I knew I was being really selfish because if I wasn't there, our team's debut would be really delayed. Also, today was the end-of-month testing. It was the last Friday of September and we really worked hard for this. I knew this wasn't right, but I just wanted to get away from this place for a while... or forever. 

I was all packed up and ready to leave.

"When will you be coming back?" my grandma asked.

"Very soon, halmoni. Maybe a month? I don't know yet." 

"Okay, have a safe trip!"

"Bye, halmoni, I'll miss you very much!"

I hugged her and left to the airport. With a taxi.

 

During the ride, Bom unnie texted me.

 

From: Bommie unnie :)

Good luck with the testing! I know you guys will get a good result! I can just feel it ^o^

 

I felt really bad. We were going to be the new girl group debuting soon, and YG depended on us. And if I leave, the company will turn upside down. 

 

I was in the verge of tears and I didn't know if I should really do this or not. 

 

What if when I go back, everyone will hate me?

 

"Miss? We're here." the taxi driver said.

"Okay, thank you." I paid him and left with my luggage. 

This was a choice I had made and I wasn't going to turn back.

 

I checked in, got my tickets, and waited to board on the plane. 

 

This is it...  

Then I got on the plane.

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

B.I's POV

 

 

I was a bit worried about Nana so I decided to visit her practice room to see what happened.

When I opened the door, I only saw four people.

They seemed happy for a moment when they heard someone open the door, but when they saw it was me, they returned back to their worried faces.

"Guys are you not happy to see me or something? And where's Nana? Isn't today your testing?" I asked.

"Yeah... We don't know where she is... We tried contacting her but her phone is turned off." Ruby replied.

"Maybe she's sick or somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter