YG Audition~

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

 

Ahhhh so excited!!! I was in front of the infamous YG building. It was my audition day. I prepared for a whole year to take this audition and I was very confident. 

I was actually from the states, however, I moved right before my freshman year to Korea after realizing that my dream was to become a singer in YG and YG only. I just loved their songs and hip hop style. After getting permission from my parents,I was living in Korea with your grandma. I stopped attending high school because I was too busy practicing dancing and singing. 

I have to get in today. Aja aja fighting! After cheering up your nervous mood, you entered the building.

WOOOOOW

The place was H.U.G.E. 

There was a long hallway in the building to the audition room. There were pictures of 2NE1, BIGBANG, WINNER (Team B) and many more YG artists. 

One day, MY picture is going to be up there.

With that thought, I entered the room. 

There were so many people in the audition room. In the front desk, I handed in your application form and received a number. 

Number A231

It was currently A135 so I were very relaxed. I put my earphones on and practiced the song you are going to sing. 

 

A while later, mystomach started to hurt.

"UGHHH why now!" I stood up and walked briskly out of the crowded room. Then Istarted to look for the bathroom. I was looking down and jogging because my stomach was hurting alot. 

THUMP

I fell down with a thud. When I looked up, I saw a worried looking face.

It was seconds later until I noticed it was the leader of WINNER, B.I.!

I were so shocked you couldn't speak.

"Hey... are you alright? Why aren't you speaking? Did I hurt you that bad?" He was now shaking his hand in front of your face.

I came back to reality and answered quickly, "No! I'm okay! It doesn't hurt at all!"

Then I stood up. "See? I'm okay!"

Embarrassed, I ran to the bathroom. 

 

B.I. POV

 

 

Is she okay? 

I hope she's not hurt...

Why was her face so red?

With so many questions,I entered the room where auditions were being held. I was one of the judges. 

 

Your POV

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Why do I have to be so clumsy! 

And why is my stupid heart beating!

WTF

Okay, calm down. Breath in, and out. In and out.

After calming myself down, I entered the audition room. 

LUCKILY, my number was called right after I entered the room. 

Then, I was led to the actual audition room. 

I entered confidently and full of swag. Ever since I was young, I had that hip hop feel. 

Then I looked up and stiffened. 

I saw B.I., YG, G- Dragon, CL, and Lee Hi as the judges.

WHAT! I thought it was only YG!

Reminding myself not to be nervous, I sang my song, an edited version of Haru Haru by Bigbang. 

I was so int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter