Step One Part Two!

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

Since I didn't want Team A to be disturbed too much, I excused myself after an hour.

"Do you have to go???" Taehyun oppa asked me

"Yeah, I promised to meet Bom unnie now," I lied. Actually, I wanted to meet her and ask her about the second step because I wasn't sure if this one was working.

"Okay, visit us more! You're a great help" He said with a huge smile.

"Thanks and I will!" I waved good bye and called Bom when I was outside.

 

"Hello?"

"Unnie? Where are you?"

"I'm at the recording room. Come up here, I need to talk privately with you."

"Okay. I'll be there now."

 

I kind of didn't want to go there because I knew Hanbin was there. He was always there. But I went anyways because there was no reason to be afraid of him anymore.

 

When I reached the room, Bom unnie was outside the room waiting for me.

"Hi Nana!" she waved.

"Unnie, you said hi to me an hour ago too."

"Oh yeah, so... What happened?"

"Strangely, when you went up, Hanbin came in the room to deliver a track to them. That was really weird. Isn't it usually the staff members who does that?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I ordered Hanbin to do it," she said, "It's all part of the plan. I have to get him to see you as often as possible."

"Ugh no wonder, so what's the next step?"

"So on the 15th of every three months, SM, JYP, and YG have a little party at the YG club with all their artists, staff and trainees."

"Isn't that today? How come I didn't know about it?"

"Because YG said it in the meeting but you were in America."

"Ohh, go on."

"So anyways, this is the second part of step one and it's to flirt with as many guys as you can there."

"What??? Don't you remember last time we went to the club???"

"Yeah, of course I do. They have a strict rule that trainees aren't allowed to drink. So you won't really have a problem."

"But who am I supposed to "flirt" with?"

"I don't know, just random guys. But just stick with Taehyun most of the time."

"Unnie, I don't feel so sure about this..."

"Trust me. Once you get through all of these things I tell you to do, he'll go crazy over you. Guaranteed. Okay, now I have to get back to recording. Do you wanna come with me?"

"Uh... sure."

"Hanbin and the Bigbang boys are here. You know what to do..." she said with a wink.

"Yeah, yeah. Act all cute and lovely. I get it."

Then I followed her inside.

 

As soon as I entered the room, the Bigbang oppas greeted me. 

"Nana has nothing else to do so I told her to follow me inside if that's okay with you guys." Bom unnie said.

"Yeah it's totally fine! Sit next to us." Seungri said smiling.

"Seungri-yah, don't do anything weird." GD oppa said.

"Hyung I'm not doing anything!" he said with a pout.

Even though they were older than me, they were so funny and cute. I laughed.

In the corner of my eyes I sighted Hanbin staring at me. 

"Oppa, you're so funny!~" I said while hitting Seungri's arm playfully.

I saw Hanbin get up. Everyone was staring at him. 

"I think I have to go practice now. See you later at the club everyone." he said and then he left.

Then Bommie unnie came out of the recording room and asked, "Where is Hanbin?"

"Oh, he went because he had practice." I replied.

"Great! I'm done too. Let's go!" She said to me.

Then she dragged me out.

 

 

"Wait go where??!!??" 

"To the YG dressing room!" she exclaimed.

"What IS that???"

"You've never been there?"

"Nooo"

"Well, that dressing room is the biggest dressing room you'll ever see. It's basically like a mall with millions of clothes with all different sizes. Only the YG artists can use the clothes there, but when there's a party, the trainees are allowed to use it too."

"REALLY???" I was really excited to see that place.

"Yeah! Now come on, I'll drive us there."

 

We got in the car and took a short five minute drive to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter