Running...

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

When I woke up from my "deep sleep," my head hurt so much. I observed my surroundings and saw that I was in 2NE1's dorm. I remembered what it looked like because I visited them a couple of times before.

I was changed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants and my make up was all removed.

I felt like a mess so I decided to take a shower.

I entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. 

When I came out all dressed, the 2NE1 unnies were there.

"Are you okay, Nana?" Minzy unnie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit of a headache. What happened again?"

"You fainted. I don't know what happened but you were with Tiffany, Taehyun and Hanbin." Bom unnie replied.

Suddenly, I remembered what happened. 

"Wait unnie, I think I have to get going. Thank you so much for bringing me here." I said

They looked all confused but nodded. 

I grabbed all of my stuff and went out as quick as possible.

2NE1's dorm wasn't very far from the YG building. I briskly walked there and while doing so, I checked the time.

It was 8:30.

I was a bit earlier than other members but I entered anyways.

I ran up the stairs straight to the fitness room.

 

 

"Hi Nana! You're early! You don't usually come here, what's the matter?" Hwangssabu asked

"Nothing, I just want to run, you know."

He was about to ask something but he stopped himself.

I went on the tredmil and started jogging.

I put on my earphones and listened to Bigbang, 2NE1 and other YG artists' songs.

 

I ran and ran.

 

 

 

 

Hanbin's POV

 

 

I was at the recording room as usual but I couldn't think. 

All that was in my head was Nana. I tried not to think about her but what happened yesterday keeps on repeating in my head.

 

~Flashback~

"I like your dress." Tiffany said and smiled.

? Why was Tiffany giving her a compliment? She NEVER gives compliments.

"But you kinda look fat in it" she added.

!!! Why would she say that???

"Tiffany!" Taehyun yelled.

"Why?? Doesn't she, Hanbin oppa?" she asked me.

I didn't know what to say. Should I scold her or should I just go with her?

"Maybe," I replied.

I just wanted Nana to hate me now. Hate me for loving her, hate me for leaving her. Although I still loved her, I had no choice. My career was very important to me.

I saw Nana freeze. She was just staring at us.

I was starting to get a bit nervous because she wasn't even blinking.

"Nana?" Taehyun asked.

Then she woke up from her trance.

I was a bit relieved but even though Taehyun was saying something to her, she was still staring in space and not blinking. Then I saw her falling. Luckily, Taehyun caught her in his arms. I was a bit jealous but it wasn't time to be jealous. Nana just fainted.

 

"Nana!!!" Taehyun screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter