CONFESSION :)

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

We stayed at the hospital until the sun started to set. It was seven in the evening and we didn't realize that the time flyed by so fast. 

It was a fun day. Hanbin decided to treat me and Junie with ice cream. Then we went for a walk in the nearby park. We had nothing to worry about for being caught by fans because we lived in a pretty quiet town and there were just cute elderly couples walking around.

Well anyways, me and Hanbin were now at my house while my mom was out working.

Yes, my mom works at night because she gets more money, apparently. 

It was really hard for me to see her work like that and that was part of the reason why I decided to join YG.

I went to my room and Hanbin followed me. 

"Why are you following me? You're supposed to be in the other room." I said

"Wait I want to talk to you."

"Fine, what do you want?" There was no use arguing with him anyways, I was just too tired.

"When are you planning on going back to YG?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I don't know IF I'll ever go back to that place. When are YOU going back? Don't you have your own schedule since you already debut?"

"Yeah, I'm not going back till you go back..." he confessed.

"WHAT? I thought you were gonna go like sometime this week or something!!! You HAVE to go back!!! WINNER can't go on without you!" I screamed

"YEah, and I can't go on without you either." He said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

That made my heart flutter. I remained quiet.

 

"Did you run away because you still like Bobby? Answer me truthfully." he said after a while

"I don't know. I think so. Ugh, I don't even know my own feelings."

 

There was another silence.

 

Of course Hanbin was the one to break it again, "Listen... I like you. I liked you ever since... I don't even remember. But when you started going out with Bobby, I realized I was too late. And of course I didn't want you to date him but that wasn't the reason I kept on warning you. At first, I thought he really liked you, but then I found out he had other plans."

He liked me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter