Almost debut~

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

I wanted to be strong. I wanted to be careless about what other people thought about me. I wanted to shrug off what people said about me. But... I just couldn't. And I hated myself for that. I hated having this stupid "disorder." I'm pretty sure everyone in YG knew about it and they probably pitied me. I hated being pitied by other people. I hated being a weakling who couldn't do anything but blame herself for everything.

For the past weeks, I have no idea what I have been doing. The anorexia was controlling my mind and my mind was controlling my body. It seemed like a whole diferent soul was inside my body. I was having a hard time trying to gain my sense back and it seemed almost impossible to go back to my original self. But some one was always beside me to help me.

And that was Hanbin.

It just felt so right to be next to him. In his arms. But I couldn't. I was afraid that he would hurt me again. Of course I trusted him... and something in my mind told me to go back to him, but my mind reminded me that if I make another mistake, something bad would happen.

And that's why I told him to wait for me. I didn't want him to forget about me and I knew I was going to go to him someday. I didn't want to keep him waiting and be all selfish, but what can I do? He might go back to that Tiffnay girl or whatever.

It was time for me to go to practice. I can finally go back to my normal routine.

 

As soon as I entered the practice room, I saw our group members.

"Nana!!!" Ruby yelled, "Where were you???"

"Sorry unnie, I was really busy for the past couple of weeks," I lied

"Well, I'm glad you're here now, because we're working on our "final" evaluation." she explained

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was really confused. We usually don't have "final" ones, we just have evaluations at the end of the month regularly.

"Well, since we're the only YG girl trainees, except the younger ones, YG thought that it's time for us to debut soon and if we are good in this evaluation, we can start working on our songs and prepare for our debut."

"REALLY??? FINALLY!" I was really happy.

"Yeah! We've all been waiting for this, guys. We have to get this right." Ruby said seriously.

"So what do we have to do?" I asked

"Well, we have to prepare one dance,write one song with the track given by him, and compose and write another song all by ourselves." Jennie said.

"Really? That's so much to do..." 

"I know right?? We have to spend the whole night working on everything!" Lizzy complained.

"Come on, we can do this. Aja Aja fighting!!!" Sunny cheered everyone up.

 

 

We decided to work on the dance first. We picked a slow song. Black by GDragon sunbae.

"I'll take care of the choreography," Ruby said. We all agreed because everyone knows she got in YG because of her interesting and unique style of dancing and her one of a kind choreopraphy.

"Okay, we'll all be working on our lyric parts," I said.

Usually when we wrote lyrics to a song, we would write our own parts. The melody, we would make together but usually Lizzy would make all the melodies because she was just born with the talent to come up with interesting melodies.

i was pretty good at making track, like beats and the instruments, to songs. So I usually did most of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter