Step One :)

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

A plan?

"What's the plan then?" I asked her

"Time for Bomminator's Ultimate "Get-Hanbin-to-Nana" Plan!!!" she said enthusiastically.

"Unnie, I'm not sure if this is going to work..."

"I'm sure it's going to work. I'm not going to tell you the whole plan at once. Just step by step and I'll help you to follow it."

"Ugh, fine." 

"But you need to remember something while following these rules. 1)Don't ever act like you are affected by anything he says 2)Always treat him as a friend, ONLY and 3)Have a big ego at all times."

"That's going to be hard to follow..."

"JUST DO IT!"

"Okay!!! FINE."

"Okay, let's get to step one. It's really easy. Flirt with other guys." she said like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"What??? That's not easy AT ALL!"

"Don't worry, I have someone to help you with that." she said with a wink, "Follow me."

 

 

 

I wanted to protest but I knew it wasn't going to get me anywhere. So I followed her to wherever she was taking me. She was taking me to the trainee practice rooms.

"Wait unnie, isn't this place where our team practices?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you know Team A, right?"

"Yeah, they were competing a few years ago with Team B in that show called WIN I think?"

"Yup, and since they lost they are still trainees and they're going to debut soon. But they're in the practice room near you. Do you know them?" she asked.

"Not really, I've seen them in the show but I never really talked to them before."

"Oh if you were to pick someone from that team, who would it be?"

"Wait, what do you mean?" She was talking nonsense.

"I mean who do you think is the most handsome or hot there?"

"Oh, uhmmmm Nam Taehyun? He's really handsome" I said with a sneaky smile.

"REALLY! Great! I'm the closest too him and I thought he was handsome too!!!!" (A/N: LOL she liked Taehyun the best from Team A from his looks (: )

 

 

Then she opened the door to the practice room and I saw five guys who I was assuming it was Team A.

When they saw us, they immediately bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all said.

"Hi guys! Let me introduce you to Nana. She's a trainee here, as well, if you guys didn't see her before." Bom unnie said.

"Hi, I'm Nana and I've been training here for a while now. It's really nice to meet you. I've seen you on the program, WIN before."

 

They all introduced themselves shortly because they didn't have much to say about themselves. 

 

"Taehyun-ah, are you really busy right now?" Bom unnie asked.

"Not really, we finished practice and we're just coming up with ideas of new songs." he replied.

"Great, I want you to get closer to Nana and be her friend. She doesn't really have any other friends in YG except her team members so I thought it would be nice to introduce you to her. Plus, she said that you were handsome," Bom said while winking at him.

Even though I felt like screaming at her at that very moment, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter