KISS

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, so I have to think of a name for Nana's group (the one with Jennie, Nana, Sunny, Lizzy, and Ruby) and I really can't think of one. I need it for the next chapter and it would be nice if some people can comment if they have any good names for the group. It would be awesome if the name had some kind of meaning (please mention in the comment) but it doesn't have to have a meaning if the name is like really catchy (if you get what I'm saying haha) Thank you so much! I will be updating the next chapter when I get a group name that I like :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Nana's POV

 

The evaluation was just in  three days and I couldn't lie, I was quite nervous. I was relieved, though because our group was doing such a great job. We went from OH-NO-THIS-IS-IMPOSSIBLE to IM-GETTING-THE-HANG-OF-THIS to OOO-YEAH! So basically, we were pretty much prepared for the final evaluation. We weren't making ANY mistakes now and I was really glad. 

Half of my head was occupied with the evaluation while the other half... Hanbin.

It's true that I'm trying to focus more on the evaluation, and that I'M the one keeping him waiting but there's this feeling that I can't lay a finger on.

Whenever I pass by him, my heart starts beating faster and faster that I could almost hear it. I get really nervous but I don't know why. 

And I hate to admit but as days pass by, I think of him more and more.

Especially that day when he asked me if my part of the song was about him. It WAS about him but I didn't want to tell him that, nor did I have the courage to tell him.

 

 

Well anyways, today our team members were planning on going to a sauna called Yang Spa, which YG owned. The evaluation was in a few days and we had to relieve our stress and have some relaxing time since all we ever did was practice.

YG let us because he understood how we felt and he wanted us to do great on the evaluation which was weird because he was a strict man and he loved seeing people suffer. But I didn't say anything because I really loved going to the spa.

I packed my hair products, face products and all that bathing stuff in my bag at home. Right now, I was waiting for the members to come in the practice room.

Suddenly, the door swung open.

"HAYYY~~~ SPA TIME!" Jennie yelled.

"LET'S GO~!" Ruby joined.

Lizzy and Sunny were behind them and I ran after them and joined. 

We got a ride from BIGBANG's manager because they didn't have any schedules today.

 

When we finally arrived, we literally ran into the sauna like little children. We got our keys, towels, and the sauna uniforms that we can change into. We went to our lockers where we put all our stuff. We changed into the pink uniforms and decided that we can go into the tubs and all that good stuff last.

We came out of the women's place and went to where the hot rooms were. I loved those rooms. I can say that they are about 110 degrees? I don't really know but they were hot enough to make you sweat a ton if you stayed there for a long time. It was good for losing water weight, as well right before a photo shoot or some special occasions like that. They also had very good health benefits. 

"Guys, can we go into that room right there?" Lizzy asked. 

It was a green room and the wall was full with green marble rocks. I've been to saunas before but not this one so it was very interesting for me. Outside of each room, there was a sign with the name of the room and the health benefits and some warnings. 

We went inside and as soon as I entered, I felt the heat washing onto my face and body. It wasn't too hot, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter