Love or Revenge?

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank so much for subscribing!!! I thought I was gonna get like no subscribers, honestly. 

But feel free to write comments down! I really wanted people to comment their opinions :) 

Feel free to give me ideas for the story, or just about anything ^o^

AHHHH SO HAPPY and did you guys see WIN ep9? I just finished it and OMG THEY ARE SO ATTRACTIVE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

Nana POV

 

 

 

We finally reached the recording room. I've actually seen the recording room on 2NE1 TV and I couldn't believe I was actually here ready to record! So unexpected... There were posters of BIGBANG and 2NE1 and REALLY BIG speakers, and expensive computers (well they looked expensive..) There was a long black couch at one of the wall and a table with books about microphones and recording. 

 

Then I spotted someone sitting on the chair. He turned back.

 

"Oh hi Hanbin! I just finished editing your MR. You can start recording now. I thought you were coming with Bom?" Then he looked at me.

 

"Bom noona couldn't do the featuring because of her comeback. Instead, Nana will do it." 

 

"Oh! So this is the new trainee YG told me about." he looked somewhat delighted to meet me "Hi! I'm Teddy. I make songs for YG artists. I'll get to know you later, but now I gotta get going to YG. I'm already late. Bye!" He waved to us and walked away. Soon, he was out of sight.

 

B.I. went to the table to look for something and came back to me with a paper in his hand. I was now sitting on the couch. 

 

"So the song is called "Go Away" and it's about being hurt by someone and basically telling them to get away. I actually composed and wrote the lyrics to this song and this is your part. You can look at the paper while recording it. You just need to know the melody. It goes something like this except sing it a bit higher." then he hummed the melody.

 

"Okay, so like this? Go away, I don't need you, don't need you no more~" I sang the melody.

 

"Yeah you can go into the recording room and I'll record you."

 

I went into the room and it was so stuffy inside. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be but I could still handle it. 

 

"When do I sing?"

 

"I will start from a measure before where you come in. Stay ready."

 

"Okay." and I sang my lines.

 

"Nope, go a bit higher," he said

 

I sang again.

 

"Sing again but this time with more emotion. Imagine you had a break up and sing like you're really upset."

 

I sang again.

 

"It's still the same. More emotion."

 

It kept on going and going and now I was getting really upset. He kept on telling me to try again and it made me feel like I wasn't good enough. Maybe I shouldn't have accepted this offer. Maybe Jennie should have done it. I felt like crying and it felt like I would cry any second.

 

I sang again like it was my last time. I sang like I was really upset, maybe even angry. 

 

"Great! That's it. I like it." he FINALLY said.

 

When I came out of the room, I couldn't look at him in the eyes because they were still kind of watery. He seemed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter