The Moment(s) Everyone Has Been Waiting For :)

The Charismatic Leader, B.I. (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

 

 

Okay I'm like really nervous right now...

UGH WHAT SHOULD I DO...

 

 

It was finally the day of the final evaluation and everyone was in the room waiting for YG to come. The members of our group were extra nervous because most of the staff members of YG were here and also composers and choreographers. WINNER, Akdong Musician, and Team A were here as well.

I was pretty confident that our performance was going to be really good, like we practiced, but I couldn't help but feel nervous too.

There was another group of girl trainees that were getting their evaluations with us. It wasn't their final one because they were only 13 to 15. Their group consisted of six members and today was a very important day for them because two of their members were getting eliminated and it all depended on this evaluation. I honestly think this is too harsh for 13 or 15 year olds, but YG wanted to make a four member-group just like 2NE1 after we debut, well IF we debut at all.

People might think lowly of their talents but they're actually a really special group, and the youngest, that YG has ever made. They've all been training for at least three years, which means they were trainees ever since they were about ten. Some of them are actually better than me at dancing and singing.

 

 

Everyone flinched when they heard the sound of the door clicking open. There was complete silence, while YG walked to his seat. It almost seemed as if it was in slow motion. Everyone's eyes followed each and every step of his. He didn't seem to mind the silence and everyone staring at him, though. He should be pretty used to this now, he've been doing this for about fifteen years, anyway. 

When he finally sat down, he read our paper for evaluation.

He coughed. "So you guys decided to name your group Klover?" 

"Yes," Ruby replied.

"Mm... okay. Let me hear I Know It first."

 

I was really nervous at first because I felt all eyes on me. As I was skimming the room, my eyes stopped on Hanbin who was smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and I remembered the advice he gave to us back in the sauna.

"This is your last evaluation. Even if at the end you don't get to debut, it's your choice if you are going to have fun with this or just perform like you were forced to. You should always enjoy your performance and that's what YG looks for." he said.

 

He was right. I should just not care about everyone staring at me, or the scary YG watching my every move, I should just enjoy being able to perform in front of him,

 

The music came on and I danced with all my strength, making sure to save some for later performances. I swayed my hips side to side, with my arms and legs moving gracefully but powerfully and danced with the rhythem in my heart. When it was my turn to sing, I sang with confidence, not caring about anything else in the world or whatever the heck anyone in the room thought about my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter