You saved me

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members waited and waited. It was already 6am and Ryeowook still wasn’t home. Everyone had gone off to sleep now except Eunhyuk. He was waiting for Ryeowook, his eyes were so heavy but he couldn’t sleep. Not when he felt that Ryeowook’s transformation was because of him. If his fans hadn’t bashed poor Wookie so much, Ryeowook wouldn’t have changed. Eunhyuk sighed and rubbed his forehead. Just as he was about to go to the bathroom to wash his face, he heard someone’s phone ringing. Sungmin, who was sleeping on the sofa, woke up to his phone vibrations and quickly answered it.

“Yes this is Sungmin, yes… Okay… jeongmallo?! Yes.. Okay, alright, we’ll be there right away.” Sungmin answered the phone, his hands shaking.

Eunhyuk ran over to Sungmin and shook his shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

“Ryeowook… Ryeowook… Got into an accident...”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Doctor, doctor! Is Ryeowook okay? What happened? Will be make it?” Kangin asked, as soon as the doctor stepped out from the emergency room.

“Ryeowook is suffering from blood loss and a mild concussion right now, with some cuts and bruises. He needs a lot of rest but other than that he will be okay, don’t worry.” The doctor told them.

“Oh, thank you thank you doctor!” Siwon took the doctor’s hand and bowed to him.

The members thanked the doctor and bowed respectfully to the doctor, thankful that he had saved Ryeowook. They were allowed to see Ryeowook two at a time as Ryeowook needed a lot of rest. Donghae and Eunhyuk decided to enter first after the members argued with the others who to go in first and then settling the problem Suju style, Kawi bawi bo. Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s hands as they entered Ryeowook’s hospital room.

“My poor Wookie.” Donghae croaked.

Both of them stood at the opposite sides of Ryeowook and held onto Ryeowook’s hand. Ryeowook had cuts on his face, his head was bandaged and there were all kinds of machines wired to his arms. Eunhyuk couldn’t control the tears he was trying so hard to keep and they started falling looking at the innocent eternal maknae lying unconsciously on the bed.

“Yah, don’t cry.” Donghae tried comforting Eunhyuk although he was almost breaking down too. “You heard the doctor; he’s going to be okay.”

“This is all my fault!” Eunhyuk rubbed his eyes. “If… If… We hadn’t start about the first of… of whose more… ug.. uglier then… then… this… wouldn’t have… ha..happen.”

Donghae walked over to Eunhyuk and hugged him, his hair. He stretched and held onto Ryeowook’s hand, giving Ryeowook a small squeeze.

“Wookie ah, stay strong alright. We’re all here for you.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kangin was exhausted. From everything. How could he have let it be like this? Why didn’t he say anything to Ryeowook? Kangin stood up and walked over to the nurse’s desk.

“Excuse me..” Kangin tried calling one of the nurse.

“Can I help you?” The nurse asked, blushing looking at Kangin.

“One of my members just got in today, Ryeowook. Do you know anything about his accident? Was he driving? Who brought him here?”

“His friend was driving the car but I don’t know what happened to his friend though, that’s all I heard. There wasn’t much news since they were rushing Ryeowook oppa into the emergency room. He was in a much worse state before.”

Kangin nodded and gave a thank you to the nurse. Who the hell was with Ryeowook and what happened to him? Did he get into an accident too? Why isn’t there any police or investigator telling us anything? Goddammit Wook!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, they visited Ryeowook again at the hospital. Ryeowook had slept all throughout the day before and did groaned a little in his sleep. The members could feel the eternal magnae hurting inside. The doctors (being a fan of Suju) gave permission for them to enter Ryeowook’s room together but warned them if they were noisy or touched anything on the machines; they will have to stick back to the two people at a time rule. The members took turns holding Ryeowook and whispering to him, begging him to wake up. Although the doctor told them that Ryeowook was going to be fine, they wouldn’t believe him until Ryeowook would wake up. Sungmin was the eternal magnae’s hair when Ryeowook started groaning softly. Everyone in the room tensed and focused on Ryeowook. There were movements in Ryeowook’s eyes and everyone stood at his bed, hoping and praying Ryeowook would open his eyes. After a few dead silence, Ryeowook managed to open his eyes slowly.

“Ryeowook ah!” Donghae screamed jumping with joy.

It’s too bright... Everything hurts… Where am I… What happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter