Hungry hungry!

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook hands shivered while he read the words again and again. Throughout the years since his debut, he had never received such a thing. It must be nothing… He tried telling himself over and over again that it was just something his haters would do. Still, he felt something was wrong and didn’t know why the note just scared the living hell out of him. Ryeowook quickly threw the note away just as his break ended. Throughout the busy day Ryeowook started forgetting about the note, after he ended his work, he stretched, bowed and thanks the staff and started making his way home.

Throughout the drive, Ryeowook’s mind started to drift back to the note. Aish, I really don’t want to be thinking about this again. I’m sure it’s just the some haters trying to scare me. It’s really nothing honestly I’m being too paranoid. I should stop being so annoying. The members must think I’m such a burden being so depressed since Radio Star. I know! I should cook the members something tonight. It’s been to long since I cooked something and Kyuhyun’s cooking is going to kill the members one day. Hahaha.

Ryeowook finally reached their apartment. He pressed the bell and there was no answer. Odd… Everyone should be home by now. Unless they planned to eat out. But surely, Sungmin hyung or someone would inform him right? Ryeowook entered their pincode(or key or whatever) and entered the room. Ryeowook was just about to switch on the living room lights when he felt a pair of arms grabbing onto his waist and covering his mouth.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The lights went on and the members were laughing, everyone gathering around the living room. Ryeowook stopped screaming and turned to see Kyuhyun already laughing on the floor, holding onto his stomach.

“Yah Ryeowook ah you should have seen your face!” Heechul laughed.

Eunhyuk imitated Ryeowook reaction making the other members fall on the floor, laughing at the poor eternal magnae who almost had a heart attack thanks to his brothers.

“Yah! I almost died! I was so shocked!” Ryeowook scolded them but soon joined in the laughter with the other members.

After everyone has finally cooled down, Eunhyuk walked over to Ryeowook and patted him on the back. “It’s good to see you laughing again, Wookie ah.”

“We decided to prepare some food for you. Let’s have dinner together and forget about what happened on RS Ryeowook ah. Everything is over and you should know whatever it is, you always have us by your side.” Donghae smiled warmly at his favourite dongsaeng.

“Awww my poor Wookie got hurt by Eunhyuk’s fans, yah control your fans!” Heechul beat the back of Eunhyuk’s head.

“But hyung it’s not my fault I’m so awesome.” Eunhyuk grinned.

“As always, Kyu-fans are always the best.” The magnae smirked.

“Okay okay, can we just eat now. Hungry hungry!” Shindong chanted making the members laugh.

They sat at the dining table a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter