No one gets a third chance

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s getting late.”

Kyuhyun kissed Ryeowook’s fingers. How long had it been since they had spent time together? Kyuhyun didn’t know but it was time for both of them to finally part ways. Kyuhyun knew they’d meet again, sooner or later. Both of them stood up and stretched, chuckling at those cracking noises from their bodies. Ryeowook held out his hands and Kyuhyun met him halfway, both of them hand in hand, smiling.

“It’s time to go back.” Kyuhyun whispered.

“What if we don’t make it?” Ryeowook asked, looking down. “What if I don’t make it?”

Kyuhyun leaned down and pecked Ryeowook lips. “We’ll always have our promise.”

“I love you, Kyu.”

“I love you too, Ryeowook.”

Kyuhyun let go of Ryeowook and both of them hugged each other tightly, afraid of what was going to happen next. Ryeowook could feel Kyuhyun’s steady heartbeat and he closed his eyes. Both of them would make it, he knew they would… Or if only one of them were allowed back, Ryeowook knew he wasn’t going to stand back and let Kyuhyun protect him anymore. I’ve done enough for myself in life; it’s time for you to go back, Kyu. You’re worth so much more. I love you too much to let you die.

Kyuhyun broke the hug and wiped Ryeowook’s tears away. “I’ll see you soon.”

Ryeowook nodded, tiptoed and gave Kyuhyun a slow kiss. “Goodbye, Kyu. Thank you for everything.”

_____________________________________________________________

“Hyung, you haven’t eaten in days. You should probably get some food.”

Henry gave Donghae a slice of break with jam but Donghae refused, shaking his head politely. Donghae, Henry, Shindong and Heechul were seating in Ryeowook’s room monitoring his condition whereas, Kangin, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Siwon were all next door monitoring Kyuhyun’s. Both the magnaes had been unconscious for days now and although the members have waited and monitored none of them made any progress.

“The police called just now.” Henry told his very miserable members. “Dragon was found dead and the guy that smashed Sungmin’s hyung head was found dead too. The weird thing was that Dragon was stabbed.”

“Jinjja?” Heechul looked away from Ryeowook to Henry. “Who did it? It wasn’t any of us… Right?”

“Everything is still under investigation.” Henry told them. “But hyung… Where did D went to? Why is he suddenly missing?”

“I’ve been calling him but his phone is dead. Do you think he got hurt too?” Donghae asked.

“The police would have found him if he was hurt.” Shindong said. “He must have ran off or something when he heard the sirens, scared that the police might question him. But why is he hiding?”

“Maybe he’s afraid that the police would think he was the one who stabbed Kyu and Wookie since Dragon already ran off?”

“Then who was the one who stabbed Dragon?”

________________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk sighed and switched off his phone as he entered Kyuhyun’s hospital room. He hated those sound of the machines beeping, he hated the smell of the hospital room, he hated seeing Kyuhyun unconscious… Again. God doesn’t give people too many chances and Kyuhyun already used his second chance in life during the accident he had last time. Eunhyuk was exhausted praying and seeing no improvement in both Kyuhyun and Ry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter