Dropped once, broken forever.

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, this chapter is a little violent, angsty and heartbreaking so apologies alright.. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment! Your comments are what keep me going and no comments equals to no motivation to continue the story. Hehe. Okay here goes another chappy. Enjoy peeeeeps. 

__________________________________________________________________________

“KIM RYEOWOOK GET YOUR OUT HERE RIGHT NOW.”

Ryeowook scrambled out of his bed, tripping over his comforter in the process and ran out to where Heechul was screaming his name. Heechul had his hands on his hips, his lips pressed and his face red with anger. Ryeowook wondered what had he done this time.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Ryeowook asked.

“This is what’s wrong!” Heechul threw a bouquet of beautiful colourful flowers in front of Ryeowook’s feet.

Ryeowook was confused. He bent down and there was a letter, he picked the letter up and started reading it.

To my only and only Wookie baby, have you thought about moving in with me? ;)

Heechul narrowed his eyes. “You’re not going anywhere with him, Ryeowook. He’s bad influence and you know how gullible and stupid you can be-”

“Hyung-” Ryeowook tried explaining to his hyung that he had declined the offer but Heechul continued nagging and shouting at Ryeowook.

All the members were not surrounding the both of them, all their faces shocked and scared of Heechul’s sudden outburst. Ryeowook looked down, embarrassed and humiliated. Half of the members were trying to hold Heechul and control him while the other half had their mouth wide open. But most of all, all the members were staring at Ryeowook with so much hurt in their eyes. Ryeowook tried to explain to Heechul that he hadn’t accepted D’s proposal and he wasn’t going to but Heechul didn’t seem to give him chance to talk.

“We’re a family, Wookie ah.” Eunhyuk said when Heechul had stopped his lecture; Eunhyuk wiped his eyes trying to control his tears. “What were you thinking?”

“Hyung, I wasn’t going to move in with D.” Ryeowook finally said.

Donghae rubbed Eunhyuk’s back. “Wookie, we know how you feel about D but this is not how it should be.”

“But hyung-”

“Ever since you met D, you’ve changed Ryeowook ah.” Heechul said. “And I don’t even know why I care when all you want is obviously only D in your live. We’re a family but it looks like you don’t think that way.”

“You don’t even cook for us anymore, Wookie.” Kangin told Ryeowook. “You’re barely home ever since you met D. I like him and all but Heechul hyung is right. You changed and now, moving in with him? Seriously Wook? So is D more important to you than Super Junior?”

Ryeowook was furious now. How dare s accuse him of thinking that D was more important than Super Junior. Ryeowook loved all s with all his heart. He would do anything for his brothers and even Henry and Zhoumi. Ryeowook clenched his hands and tears were going to fall but he stood there strongly, listening patiently to his hyungs telling him off one by one.

“Yah don’t you think you’re too much? You just met the guy and sure he’s nice but living with him and moving away from us? What, is he more important than us?”

“Wookie, I’m so disappointed in you. And you made the decision to move out without even talking to us first. Aigoo, you’re really blinded by this sick love.”

“Ryeowook ah, D is just a boyfriend. What happens when the both of you breaks up? Who are you going to go to?”

“Omo Wookie, I didn’t know you’d move out without telling us. Stop hanging onto others Ryeowook ah.”

One by one, they lectured and scolded Ryeowook. One by one, they accused Ryeowook of being stupid in love, being so gullible and clingy. Ryeowook was taking everything in, his heart being stabbed again and again. He couldn’t utter a single word, he tried to explain but nothing came out of his mouth. Last but not least, Ryeowook heard someone cleared his throat. His heart ached when he heard whose voice it had belonged to. Ryeowook looked up and Kyuhyun was leaning against the wall, his arms folded, his dead eyes staring straight into Ryeowook’s. Ryeowook noticed a hint of sadness in his eyes but he didn’t miss the hatred and anger too that was flashing in his eyes.

“I’m not even surprised.” Kyuhyun scoffed. “Wookie, you’ve been so blinded by that stupid pabo that you’ve become a stupid pabo too. Look at yourself Ryeowook ah, do you really think D is really in love with you? You don’t even have anything. Why would he suddenly fall in love with someone so boring like you? You’re nothing and you’re going to realize that when you move in with that . You’re going to realize that you’re nothing without Super Junior. The members have always been taking care of you and you’ve done nothing to repay us. You don’t even appreciate us enough to tell us that you’re moving out.”

Ryeowook was now crying at Kyuhyun’s ice cold words. The members had stabbed his heart over and over again but Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun had grabbed his heart and stomped on it again and again. His words were a direct hit to Ryeowook. Apparently making Ryeowook cry was not enough, Kyuhyun chuckled and continued.

“D is going to make full use of you, and when he does, we’re going to be here laughing at you and your stupid decision. We’ll see how long you can last without being so ed up when you’re not with the members.”

Ryeowook had it. He shoved Heechul who was standing in front of him out of his way and started crying, running to his room and slamming the door. He ran to the end of the room and cried, leaning and falling to the floor.

You changed

We’re a family

We’re going to be laughing at you

You know how gullible and stupid you can be

Why would he suddenly fall in love with someone boring like you?

 You’re nothing without Super Juinior.

Those words kept ringing and echoing in Ryeowook’s head. He didn’t know how long he had been crying, his room was pitch dark now. He glanced at the clock on his wall and it was already 3 in the morning. Ryeowook’s eyes were swollen and puffy from crying all night. He shakily stood up and collapse on the bed. His head was spinning and his body was burning. He touched his forehead and groaned. Please don’t tell me I’m going to get a fever. Not now. Not at this timing. Ryeowook managed to stay awake throughout the night, thinking of everything. As hurt as he was, he wanted, no, he needed to talk to the members. They had just assumed that Ryeowook would say yes. They’re right… I’ve changed. I’ve been so distracted by D that they think that I’d move out to live with D.

In a way, Ryeowook realized the members were actually right. Those harsh words made him realized how true their words were. Without the members, Ryeowook was nothing. Without Super Junior, Ryeowook was nothing. How many times had Eunhyuk or Kangin tried “promoting” Ryeowook on variety shows just for him to gain fans? How many times had the members fought for Ryeowook for him to be in the front during their performances and not always stuck in the back?

Ryeowook decided to accept everything. The members and especially Kyuhyun was right. As mean and hurtful as they were, he knew they were just trying to pull Ryeowook back to reality. The reality that Ryeowook was nothing and that he would continue being nothing for the rest of his life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook was able to catch a few hours of sleep before his alarm went off. He groaned and sat up. His head was spinning, his visions were blurry and his body was burning. Ryeowook knew he must be ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter