These boys...

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for being MIA for some time. I promise to update two chapters today. Will update another one in another few hours so huhu, enjoy!

-----------------------------------

“But hyunnnng.” Kyuhyun groaned.

One hour later, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook finally appeared down for breakfast. Both of them were acting strangely like they had done something and were not planning to tell any of them members. Heechul watched as Kyuhyun and Ryeowook secretly grinning at each other while eating their breakfast. Heechul could have sworn that he saw Kyuhyun winking to Ryeowook too. The manager hyung suddenly came up to both of them and started talking to them, making both their faces change. Kyuhyun was the first to let out a loud groan and started talking back to the manager.

“Come on hyung, it’s our only off day.” Kyuhyun spoke loudly. “Geez, we never have a break.”

“I know I know but they just called last minute and wanted KRY to perform at the SM building. It’s only one song, Kyu.” Their manager said.

“But hyung, Yesung hyung isn’t even here.” Ryeowook shrugged. “It’s just KR without Y.”

Their manager shook his head. “Aniyo, someone will be singing with you from SM. I’m not sure who though they said they just wanted to see just a small collaboration.”

Ryeowook instantly brightened up. “Onew maybe?”

“Maybe. But I’m not sure who until we get there.” The manager nodded and smiled. “Alrighty then, I’ll pick you up at two. White attire alright!”

Ryeowook nodded eagerly excited to be singing with Onew. It had been forever since he was able to talk to his dongsaeng since they were busy with their new comeback. After Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had finished chatting with the manager about the details of the event when Siwon and Henry took a chair and joined them.

“Hyung, we’ve already informed the police about Dragon.” Henry said happily. “They’re going to help us out.”

“I’ve also got a few people on the lookout for him, so don’t worry about a single thing, Ryeowook.” Siwon patted Ryeowook’s hair. “He’s not going to lay a finger on you.”

“Kamsahamidah Henry and Siwon hyung.” Ryeowook smiled lightly. “I’m very thankful for all of this.”

“It’s nothing, Wookie.” Siwon chuckled a little. “We’re all family here.”

_____________________________________________________

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were waiting for their mystery Yesung-temporary-replacement to arrive while looking through the lyric notes that the manager had given them. They were asked to sing Sorry Sorry Answer. Ryeowook was excited thinking that if it was Onew or Jonghyun, it would be amazing since all three of their voices would go well with each other. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, just wanted to get it done and over with so that he could enjoy his one and only off day. They were both in white, Kyuhyun in a long sleeve dress shirt while Ryeowook in a V-neck white shirt. They heard footsteps finally after ten minutes and when the door opened, D came in with another man.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo, Ryeowook-shi and Kyuhyun-shi, I’m the manager of the new group, Hurts. They’re going to be debuting soon and we’d like to use this opportunity to let our member sing with their sunbaenim.” The manager said and then gestured to D. “This is Jenyari, but you can just call him D. He’s the leader and main vocal.”

Everyone didn’t utter a single word. D, who was wearing the same kind of shirt Kyuhyun was wearing, only completing it with a black tie. Ryeowook had to admit, it was his first time seeing D wearing something like that and between Kyuhyun and D, D looked better. But still…

“We’ve met, Hyung.” D smiled.

“Oh jinjja?” His manager asked, curious. “Oh good then, alright I’ll leave the three of you so you can get started on rehearsal.”

Once the manager left the room, D looked from the door to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. He smiled and walked to Ryeowook, hugging Ryeowook. Ryeowook hugged D back but his eyes were opened and fixed on Kyuhyun who was on the other side of the room, staring at the both of them. They broke apart and D Ryeowook’s hair.

“It’s been so long since we met.” D said. “How have you been, Wookie baby?”

Ryeowook laughed awkwardly. “Umm… I’m fine, D. All better now.”

“Not sick anymore?” D asked, raising his eyebrows.

“No.” Ryeowook shook his head. “How.. How have you been?”

“Good but I missed you.” D took Ryeowook’s hand “It’s good that we can do this together.”

Kyuhyun cleared his throat obviously having had enough of the both of them. He threw the lyric sheet in front of the both of them.

“You two lovebirds done already?” Kyuhyun asked, sarcasticially. “We need to start rehearsing.”

D grinned. “Right, let’s start, Wookie.”

Thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter