You can't leave me

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul didn’t know what to do or where to go. While the doctors and nurses ran with panicked faces in Kyuhyun’s hospital room, Heechul ran back into Ryeowook’s room. Was he supposed to tell members what happened? Would Ryeowook be able to hear him? When in the room, Heechul noticed that Donghae was gripping Ryeowook’s hands, whispering things into Ryeowook’s ears.

“Hyung, Wookie’s awake but he can’t open his eyes yet, look hyung! He’s gripping my hands.” Donghae said excitedly but his face fell when he turned and saw Heechul’s face. “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

“Kyu’s heartbeat stopped.”

_______________________________________________________

 “Kyu, listen to me, you BETTER wake up, you bastard! Don’t you ever think of leaving us!” Kangin shouted, shaking Kyuhyun’s unconscious body.

“Please, let the doctors do their job, please step away, Mr.” One of the nurses tried pulling Kangin away.

The doctor did his best trying to ignore the angry men shouting at the unconscious body on the bed in the room as he quickly checked for a pulse from his patient. No pulse. The doctor quickly took the defibrillator out, switching it on and cursing it to quickly start charging up. He closed his eyes while waiting for the machine to charge up and listened to the pleas in the room. He was never a fan of famous people much less idols but these people, they were different in the room. Instead of idols, they were a family and the doctor was determined to bring back the unconscious person from the dead even if it was the last thing he’d do.

___________________________________________________________

Everyone had run out when Heechul told them about the condition next door except Heechul himself. Heechul couldn’t do it. He took big heavy steps and sat next to Ryeowook on his bed. He grabbed Ryeowook’s hands and rested his forehead against it. He wasn’t prepared for any of it. He didn’t want to face reality.

“Wookie…” Heechul whispered as the first few tears escaped his eyes.

Ryeowook squeezed Heechul’s hand back. He couldn’t open his eyes, not yet. Everything was too bright and he needed time to adjust. Ryeowook wasn’t able to see yet but his hearing was alert and when he heard a voice, Heechul’s voice, telling the members that Kyuhyun’s heartbeat had stopped, Ryeowook wished it was him instead. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream but his body was too numb to be able to do anything. Ryeowook felt and heart shock gasps and then movements around the room and then…. Silence. Until he felt someone gripping his hands and when that person started crying, Ryeowook knew straight away it was Heechul.

“H… Hy… Hyung.” Ryeowook managed to croak. Hell, he wanted to say more things but his mouth felt so heavy it hurts.

“Ryeowook.” Heechul sobbed. “Wookie, can you open your eyes?”

Ryeowook shook his head slowly. “K… Kyu… Ky… Kyu.”

Ryeowook felt Heechul’s lips against his forehead. “Everything is going to be fine, Wookie.”

___________________________________________________

“How about this… Our promise. We’ll stay strong no matter what happens. Good or bad, we’ll be there for each other and we will never give up hoping.We’ll continue having faith no matter what happens and… And we will never stop loving each other even if death has to part us.”

“I’ll see you soon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter