Oh what the hell!

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook woke up groaning and his head was throbbing like crazy. He took the cup of coffee Hechul had made him and downed it in one go. He sighed and covered his head with his pillow. The headache was killing him and he needed more sleep but his schedules… Why did I even go drinking in the first place Ryeowook thought but smiled once he remembered or kind of remembered what happened the night before. They had went to a café first, talking about trainings and Ryeowook behind the kind sunbaenim that he was, gave D a lot of useful advises. D was a curious guy but he was also very charming and very nice. Ryeowook smiled again when he remembered D telling him that Ryeowook was his favourite Suju member and he felt that without Ryeowook, Suju wouldn’t even exist. Of course Ryeowook disagreed to that but just hearing a something like that was enough to feel appreciated. And the fact that the person who told him looked like the prince from every fairy tale he had read was a bonus.

“Just call me hyung, D. I feel so old when you keep calling me sunbaenim.” Ryeowook had told D, making the boy smile handsomely at him.

“Alright hyung.” Ryeowook swore he heard D trying to sound seductive. Trying or not, Ryeowook didn’t even mind.

They spent hours at the café just talking and getting to know each other. The more they spent time together, the more Ryeowook felt a warm feeling inside him. He couldn’t describe it but he had to admit, he liked the feeling. When Ryeowook realized that it was already nearing midnight and the members must be worried sick about him, he told D he had to go but D only gave a handsome smile showing his perfect set of teeth before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter