I'm so confused!!

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OKAY GUYS WARNING WARNING! I was brain blocked for quite a long time today because I had no freaking idea where to go from the last chapter but omfg I just kept writing and writing and I just hope you all will like the upcoming chapters, I'm excited myself!! And oh yeah before I forget, D is NOT D.O. Im not a fan of exo. Yet. Hahaha. Sorry exo lovers, I mean I like their songs and everything but I haven't find time to really fall in love with them. Don't kill me! Okay, enjoy reading and comments please! Thank you! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock.

“Wookie don’t forget we have- YAH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!”

Ryeowook scrambled off D and quickly stood up, D doing the same exact thing. Heechul stood at the door, his face pissed and red. He narrowed his eyes and pushed the door open.

“This,” Heechul pointed at the door. “Stays open as long as D is here. Got it Wookie?”

Ryeowook gave a timid nod and Heechul left the room, forgetting whatever he was supposed to tell Ryeowook. Ryeowook let out a shaky laugh and looked at D. Both of them were as white as a ghost after getting screamed at by Heechul. Leeteuk was scary but somehow getting screamed at by Heechul was ten times more scarier.

“I’m going to get a heart attack if we keep getting caught.” Ryeowook joked.

D nodded. “Me too.”

“Come on, let’s just go join the others in front and watch a movie.”

Ryeowook pulled D and both of them joined the other members that were watching a horror movie. Eunhyuk and Donghae playfully get off the sofa and gave the couple space to seat together. They sat awkwardly together, unsure if cuddling would be fine although Ryeowook knew if D dared to even hug Ryeowook again, Heechul would go berserk. Halfway into the movie, Ryeowook realized D quietly sneakily put his arms around Ryeowook. Ryeowook looked at D and he gave a wink making Ryeowook blush. He thought back about the question D had purposed to him before they got caught by Heechul. Move in with him? Ryeowook thought about it through and through thinking of the advantages. He looked at s and thought of how everyone had grown up. Sooner or later, everyone is going to have partners and they’re going to be moving out. He thought about the engaged Shindong and he thought of Siwon having a house to himself.

I think I’m in love with you

Ryeowook was not ready. To move in with D and Ryeowook couldn’t find it in himself to say those words back to D. I’ not ready to tell him that I love him… Is it because I don’t love him yet? But... I like being with him. Why is everything so confusing!

When the movie ended, D stood up and said that he had to go as it was already getting late. The members said their goodbyes and Ryeowook walked him to the lift. They were talking about the movie when D suddenly took Ryeowook’s hand.

“So… Have you thought about it? About moving in with me?” D asked.

Ryeowook was about to answer when the lift door opened and Kyuhyun stepped out, his face annoyed when he saw D holding Ryeowook’s hand.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” Kyuhyun asked.

D, his face annoyed glared at Kyuhyun. “Tsk, all your members are ers seriously!”

“What the hell, D?” Kyuhyun glared back. “Get your hands off, Ryeowook.”

“He’s my boyfriend, I can hold him. Any way I want.”

Kyuhyun moved forward and grabbed D by the collar, his eyes full of anger and hatred. D shrugged off from Kyuhyun and punched Kyuhyun hard in his cheeks. Kyuhyun, shocked by the powerful impact, fell backwards. Both of them started wrestling on the floor while the poor eternal maknae tried puling each of them apart.

“YAH STOP THIS, BOTH OF YOU.” Ryeowook shouted.

Both Kyuhyun and D stopped what they were doing and looked at Ryeowook. Ryeowook ran over to Kyuhyun and grab his arms.

“D, what are you doing?” Ryeowook asked.

“Hell Wookie, he started it!” D replied, his voice loud.

“You shouldn’t have hit Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook said. “Please go home, D.”

“But Wookie-”

“Go home, D.” Ryeowook whispered, looking down. “For now, the answer is no.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What the hell happened out there?” Donghae asked. “Yah yah what happened to your face?”

“Aigoo did you and D fight just now?” Sungmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded and went to the kitchen to get the first aid kit box. He didn’t want to explain to the members what happened. Hell, even he didn’t know how it happened. He just lost it. Seeing Ryeowook with that lovey-dovey sappy face, hand in hand with D made him snapped. Ryeowook looked beyond angry but what was worst was that he looked disappointed and sad too. After he gotten D to go home, he went straight into the house without even lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter