Coffee's on you

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sacrifice yourself of sacrifice your members...

Blood again. The words were written in red and Ryeowook just knew with just looking that it was written in blood. He looked around frantically trying to figure out what was happening. Were the notes from the same person? What did he mean by sacrificing myself or the members? The members will freak out if I tell them. I should get this solved as soon as possible. I can’t drag the members into this.

Ryeowook gave another glance at the empty car park and quickly entered his car, driving off leaving the black roses. He had to solve this but he had no idea how or even where to start. One thing for sure was that he knew whoever this person was, he followed him everywhere. He was a good in hiding obviously. Ryeowook tried thinking back, I don’t believe it could be Sunggyu. That boy is as innocent as an ant Could it be someone pranking me? The members maybe? Ryeowook thought about it all the way home believing that prank or not, he was going to get to the bottom of this.

------------------

Heechul, Kyuhyun and Kangin were watching the latest episode of radio star, thankful that it wasn’t the episode with Ryeowook. They didn’t want Ryeowook to come home feeling sad about it again. Heechul was scrolling through instagram and saw a picture from a fan of Ryeowook at the grocery store. In the picture, Ryeowook was hugging Sunggyu from Infinite.

“Ryeowook on a date with Sunggyu.” Heechul read the captions of the picture of out. Both Kyuhyun and Kangin turned to look at Heechul weirdly. “Aish, these fans really don’t us any privacy.”

“Ryeowook is with Sunggyu?” Kyuhyun asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, but obviously it’s not a date.” Kangin replied. “They must have bumped into each other or something. You know these fans with their imagination.”

Kyuhyun frowned and looked at the picture. “What is Ryeowook doing with him anyway? Isn’t he supposed to be back by now?”

“Yah magnae don’t feel jealous over that innocent kid.” Heechul smacked the back of Kyuhyun’s head laughing.

“I’m not!” Kyuhyun said innocently.

Heechul wanted to say something but they noticed Ryeowook entering the house, holding some groceries. He was taking out his shoe looking deep in thoughts and when he realized that all the three pair of eyes were looking at him, he smiled and waved.

“Annyeong! Heechul hyung, I bought you some milk. I wasn’t sure if you’d like chocolate or banana so I just bought both. Strawberry is Eunhyuk hyung’s.” Ryeowook pointed out.

“Yah how was your date with Sunggyu?” Heechul asked grinning.

“Da..Date?” Ryeowook asked while putting away the things he bought in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter