When will this ever end?

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M BACK@@ 

Hi peeps! I' so bloody sorry for the long wait! My lappy went crazy and I had to send it to a shop and lol it's not even an hour since I brought it home now. Thank god I saved everything already before my lappy decided to go crazy on me. But I'm so sorry for the long wait. Here's another chapter! 

Ohya and I found the PERFECT tattoo for Ryeowook. LOVING IT

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tick Tick Tick

Ryeowook was sobbing with his back against the wall, he touched the red marks on his wrists which was still swelling. He could still feel the burn as if his torture would never end. Ryeowook. What would his fans think? Ryeowook thought of the ELFs that would be disappointed in him. If I even make it out alive.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Ryeowook looked up, suspicious of the noise against his window. His eyes widened when he saw a figure knocking on the opposite side of the glass. Ryeowook gasped when he realized who it was. Ryeowook’s eyes teared as he quickly stood up and limped over to the window. He came. Kyuhyun is here to save me. Ryeowook thought to himself as he stared at the younger member. Ryeowook couldn’t believe it. Was he hallucinating? Was he loosing his mind? Kyuhyun was wearing a black hoodie and was drentched from the rain. Kyuhyun signalled to Ryeowook to open the windows and but Ryeowook shook his head. If the windows could be open, he would already be long gone by now. Ryeowook’s eyes teared with happiness and he placed his hands against the window, just staring at the handsome evil magnae.

“Kyuhyun…”

Kyuhyun placed his hands on the opposite side of the glass window where Ryeowook’s hands were resting. His heart hurts seeing Ryeowook in such a fragile condition. Ryeowook’s hair was a mess, he had blood all over his face and body and those eyes…. There were so much fear in them, Kyuhyun wasn’t sure if he was actually looking at the old Ryeowook. Kyuhyun the glass where Ryeowook’s hands were placed against.

“Hang on, Wookie.” Kyuhyun whispered although he knew Ryeowook wasn’t able to hear him.

Kyuhyun ran to the other side of the small house and signalled for Heechul, Sungmin and Kangin to follow him. They ran one by one quietly so that they would not attract attention of Dragon or his friends. When they heard the echo, they had run as fast as they could and the sound led them to a small old house. They hid behind a huge tree as they watched from a window Dragon and s talkin in the living room. Kyuhyun told the members that he would check up on the back of the house to see if there were any windows or doors for them to sneak in. As he was making his round, he spotted a room window and when he took a peep of what was inside his room, his heart froze seeing his eternal magnae crying while hugging himself.

“Hyung, Ryeowook is in that room.” Kyuhyun whispered. “But the windows are locked.”

“Jinjja? Is he okay??” Heechul asked.

Kyuhyun didn’t answer Heechul. “Hyung, how are we going to get him out?”

They looked at each other until Kangin broke the silence.

“How many people are there in the living room?” Kangin asked.

“4 or 5.” Sungmin answered.

“You think there’s more in this house?” Kangin raised his brows.

“I’m not sure, why hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Because… Because, Sungmin and I can distract them while you break the windows and save Ryeowook.” Kangin said.

“Yah are you out of your mind? They’re going to kill you! There’s 5 against 2.” Heechul said.

“Hyung, this is the only way.” Sungmin nodded. “We don’t have much time. If Dragon sees us out here, we can’t help Ryeowook.”

“There must be another way.” Heechul shook his head.

“Trust me, hyung.” Sungmin said confidently. “We can fight them long enough for hyung to help Ryeowook out and head to the car and then we’ll run to the car.”

Heechul shook his head. “Fine, we’ll do it but I don’t like this one bit.”

“Alright guys, here’s the plan…”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank god Kyuhyun and Heechul managed to find a fire extinguisher outside of the house. Heechul had yet to see Ryeowook and as much as he hated Kangin’s plan, he couldn’t think of any other way to save Ryeowook. Kyuhyun had avoided Heechul’s question when he asked if Ryeowook was okay and that made Heechul more worried. When they crawled quietly to Ryeowook’s window, Heechul bit the insides of his cheeks when his eyes landed on Ryeowook. My poor boy. What have they done? Ryeowook had his hands against the window glass and when saw Heechul, his eyes lit up and started tearing again. Kyuhyun lifted up the fire extinguisher and made hand signs to Ryeowook, waving his hands telling Ryeowook silently to move away. Ryeowook understood him and moved to the other side of the room. Kyuhyun noticed that while Ryeowook was walking, he was limping and wincing. Apparently, Kyuhyun wasn’t the only one who noticed it.

“Yah look at that, he’s limping.” Heechul whispered. “He’s in so much pain.”

“I know hyung.” Kyuhyun whispered back.

Once Kyuhyun was sure that Ryeowook was far enough from the window, he slammed the fire extinguisher through the window making it shatter in pieces. There’s you sign, Sungmin hyung, Kangin hyung, please be safe. Right after a few seconds they heard shoutings in the living room. The sound of the shattering glass was a cue for Sungmin and Kangin to barge into the house. Kyuhyun and Heechul quickly jumped into Ryeowook’s room. Heechul ran to grab a side table to place it in front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter