Ryeowook is…. Ryeowook

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where the hell is he?” Kyuhyun asked, throwing his phone in his bag. “Aish might as well just throw your phone away.”

“Ya Kyuhyun ah, relax will you? He’s probably still stuck at the studio. You know how it is.” Sungmin tried calming the evil magnae.

“It’s not like him to forget to leave us a message.” Donghae said, starting to worry about Ryeowook too.

“He’s probably too busy. We’ll just save some food for him when he gets home.” Kangin simply waved his hands.

“Yah aren’t you supposed to be the appa of us? Aren’t you worried?” Kyuhyun asked, slightly annoyed.

“Yah yah are you speaking informally with me?” Kangin asked, raising his voice.

“I’m not, hyung.” Kyuhyun spat out sarcastically,

“Do we always have to fight when we’re eating?” Shindong sighed. “Food is nice guys.”

Everyone ended up burst out laughing at Shindong’s randomness. They continued eating and talking like nothing had happened previously. This was the best thing about Suju. They were a real family. They fight like a family but they love like a family too. Kyuhyun sighed and took out his phone again checking to see if Ryeowook had called or left him a message but nope… nothing. Where could this hyung of mine gone to… Kyuhyun didn’t know why but lately he felt very overprotective of Ryeowook, he always ended up caring about Ryeowook more than the other members. Was it because of what happened on RS that made me like this? Kyuhyun shook his head and decided that he only felt that way because… It’s Ryeowook! Ryeowook is…. Ryeowook. Simple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was near 2am when Heechul caught movements from the side of his eyes. He looked up from his laptop and realized it was Ryeowook entering the door. Heechul got up from the sofa in the living room and walked over to the eternal magnae. He had totally forgotten that Ryeowook hadn’t come home and glanced at his watch. 2am!?

“Wookie ah, where have you been?” Heechul asked, sensing something was wrong since Ryeowook took a long time to take off his shoe and socks and acknowledge him.

Ryeowook who was trying (and miserably failing) to take off his shoe looked up at Heechul. His eyes were bloodshot red and teary. Heechul recognized this look anywhere. Ryeowook gave Heechul a lopsided grin and laughed.

“Ah hyung! How are you!? Saranghae hyung!” Ryeowook all but shouted to Heechul.

Heechul shook his head. “Yah, you’re drunk!? You went out drinking? Did you drive home alone? Where did you go? Wookie ah who did you go drinking with?”

“Ah hyung don’t shout.” Ryeowook covered his ears. He gave up on his shoes and sat down and rested against the wall. “I drank too much hyung ah.”

“You don’t say.” Heechul rolled his eyes and helped Ryeowook out of his shoes and helped him up.

Heechul helped Ryeowook to his room and he collapse on the bed, without eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter