Why didn't you write me a letter?

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heh, sorry for the late update, I've been busy with... School. I guess I should probably tell you I'm in training right now to be a preschool teacher so if I don't update you know I'm dying from training work. hah, god knows how the hell I'm gonna end up being a teacher lol. life is a joke but oh well... Enjoy and please leave comments! Almost 200 comments woaaah,  a huge thank you each and every one of you ! 

--------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun woke up to everything white. The ground was white, he was wearing a white tshirt and white pants and the sky was white. Where am I? What happened? Ryeowook… Ryeowook!! Where is he?  Is he okay? Kyuhyun ran for it. He didn’t know where he was running to but the important thing was that he had to find Ryeowook and made sure he was okay. The last he remembered was… Seeing Ryeowook getting stabbed in front of him, Ryeowook was protecting him and now… If anything is going to happen to Ryeowook, I won’t be able to forgive myself.

“Wookie! Ryeowook, where are you!?”

Kyuhyun saw a small figure lying down not far from where he was. He ran to the figure and immediately knew who it was. Ryeowook was lying on the floor but he was wearing all black, completely the opposite of Kyuhyun. He had on a black tshirt and black pants. Completely the opposite of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shook the boy gently. Ryeowook started opening his eyes slowly taking in his surroundings. Those beautiful eyes… Oh Wookie. Ryeowook took some time to adjust his vision before noticing that it was Kyuhyun who was kneeling in front of him. Without wasting time, Ryeowook threw his body to Kyuhyun and hugged him.

“Oh Kyu! Are you okay?” Ryeowook asked. “Kyuhyun, please don’t leave me.”

“I won’t, I promise.” Kyuhyun patted Ryeowook’s back. “Are you okay?”

Ryeowook broke the hug and nodded. Both of them stayed that way, both of them staring into each other’s eyes. Kyuhyun couldn’t believe it. Ryeowook was here, and he didn’t look at all hurt. His skin was beautiful, glowing even, in contrast to the white surrounding. He looked so pure and innocent, so handsome and gentle. Kyuhyun slowly took Ryeowook’s arms and checked to see if there were any bruises but then he realized that Ryeowook’s tattoo was gone.

“It’s gone.” Kyuhyun whispered his wrist while looking up to a smiling Ryeowook.

“I’m okay, Kyu.” Ryeowook whispered. “I’m really okay.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Leeteuk knew that something was wrong. He didn’t know why but he had been having a weird kind of feeling from straight down his gut. The other army boys were all chitchatting since it was lunch break for all of them.

“Hyung, why aren’t you eating?” One of his friends asked.

Leeteuk was about to answer that he was fine when they were all interrupted by a sudden news on the television. Some of the guys cursed annoyed that the sports programme they were watching got interrupted.

“Super Juior found in a fight with the well known crime group, Dragon’s. This just in, a member of the word’s famous KPOP group, Super Junior, Kim Ryeowook, was reported missing a few days ago.”

“Turn that thing up!!” Leeteuk shouted as he ran to stand in front of the television with his heart pounding furiously against his chest.

“Super Junior members were given an address and found Ryeowook in a hidden cottage. Police and ambulances were called a few hours later. 2 were found dead while a total of 6 other people were badly injured and quickly brought to the hospital. Police have yet to give any more information until further investigation.”

Leeteuk couldn’t move his body. 2 were found dead? Leeteuk dropped to his knees and ran a hand through his hair. No, he refused to believe that it was any of s. Ryeowook got kidnapped by Dragon? Oh my god.. What if it was…… Please, don’t let it be them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

D quietly entered the hospital room. It had taken a huge amount of effort trying to sneak in with polices, nurses and fans outside the hospital. When the news got out, everything went crazy. The whole world shook. Super Junior was the world’s sweetheart. The boys meant the world to a million fans worldwide. The hospital that there were sent to had to get at least twenty guards. With the fans demanding and shouting at the doctors to the fans passing out and crying, the drama was just unbelievable.

“Ryeowook, please stay strong.”

D quitly placed the stuffed giraffe next to the sleeping Ryeowook. He looked so peaceful, it was impossible not to love him. D took Ryeowook’s hands and the tattoo lightly. D felt everything coming back to him and his tears started falling.

“I’m sorry for this, I’m sorry for all of this. I should have tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter