Goodbye kiss

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, how are you feeling?”

Ryeowook sat up and gave a weak smile to Hangeng and Heechul entering his hospital room. Truthfully, his head hurts and he was restless but he smiled instead not wanting to give his hyungs a hard time again. Plus, Hangeng took the time to fly down all the way to Korea, he couldn’t worry his hyung after going to that much trouble.

“Good.” Ryeowook smiled.

Hangeng hugged Ryeowook gently and playfully messed with Ryeowook’s hair. “Scared me to hell, didn’t you?”

“Mianhe, hyung.”

“Well... Kyu and you were always troublemakers so why am I even surprised?” Hangeng laughed.

“Is Kyu awake yet, hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“He opened his eyes just now but went back to sleep.” Heechul told Ryeowook. “Both of you are really testing me, aren’t you? Scaring me to death.”

Ryeowook grinned. “I love you too, Heechul hyung.”

______________________________________________________________

“He’s awake? Jinjja?”  Yesung asked Sungmin on the other side of the phone.

Sungmin wiped away a tear. “Deh hyung, in fact both of them are conscious now. Kyu just need to rest a little more while Wookie is okay now although he complains of little headaches. I’m so thankful everything is over, hyung.”

“Yah, all of you went through a lot.” Yesung sighed. “I’m just glad both our magnaes didn’t leave us.”

“They almost did, hyung.” Sungmin closed his eyes. “They almost did.”

_____________________________________________________________

“Kyu’s awake now, hyung.” Kangin held the phone tightly. “Hyung, it was a miracle again.”

Leeteuk closed his eyes and rested his head against the wall. “Our evil magnae is always lucky.”

Kangin chuckled. “He’s too stubborn to die.”

“I’m glad he is.” Leeteuk chuckled too. “How about Wookie? Is my Wookie smiling already?”

“Weak smile but a smile is still a smile.” Kangin told Leeteuk over the phone. “But hyung, he looked really disturbed about the tattoo.”

Leeteuk sighed. “The damage done to him is permanent, Kangin ah… There’s nothing we can do except be there for him. Time will heal everything.”

____________________________________________________________________

“Even if they’re concious, I don’t think I can sleep just yet.”

Donghae rubbed his eyes. Ever since both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s condition was annouched stable, Heechul had everyone going home to get some rest while he and Hangeng stayed over to watch the magnaes.

“Just close your eyes and get some rest.” Eunhyuk told Donghae. “We haven’t had proper sleep in days.”

“But… I’m scared.” Donghae closed his eyes. “They were so close to death…. I… I just can’t close my eyes knowing how we almost lost them.”

Eunhyuk sat next to Donghae on his bed and rubbed Donghae’s thighs. Poor fishy, he looked so worried and tired. As much as Eunhyuk hated to admit it, Donghae was right. They almost lost their magnaes. There was nothing scarier than feeling like your loved one was going to leave you.

__________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook was having a headache but he couldn’t go back to sleep. Hell, all he had been doing is sleeping and he was starting to get bored of it. No one accompanied him and Kyuhyun that night since all of them had a schedule to go to. Super Junior was gone for too long and everyone was demanding to know what happened. Heechul decided it was best for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter