The End

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, where’s Wookie?”

Kangin was thankful that Kyuhyun was awake but it was weird how Kyuhyun woke up like nothing had happened. The first time that he had opened his eyes, he was still drowsy and confused and went back to sleep but now that he woke up again, a few hours later, it was as if the evil magnae wasn’t dying a few hours ago.

“He’s next door.” Kangin replied Kyuhyun. “Yah, are you feeling okay? Anything hurts? Any dizziness?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No but I’m just really tired. Hyung, why do you look so worried? What happened? Is Ryeowook okay??”

Kangin pushed Kyhyun from trying to get up from the bed. “Ryeowook is conscious but he’s still in pain here and there so he needs to rest a lot. And you… Yah, Kyu ah, you died on us and almost didn’t make it.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes windened. “Jinjja!?”

Kangin chuckled. “You got everyone crying for you, bet you’d like to see that don’t you?”

“Hyung….” Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say. “Hyung, how long was I and Wookie unconscious?”

“Well, both of you were unconscious for two days but weird thing was when Ryeowook started waking up, your heart stopped beating at the same time.” Kangin told Kyuhyun. “Did you feel anything? When you were… When you were dying?”

Kyuhyun scowled. “What kind of question is that?”

“I don’t know! You know how some people get dreams or flashbacks or some weird things when they’re going to die…”

“Oh.” Kyuhyun closed his eyes. “I dreamt that… I don’t know what if it was a dream or not because it felt so real. I was going to fall down into a hole of bright light but someone was holding onto me tighly. I can’t remember who it was but the dream felt really real.”

“Yah… Could it be that someone was saving you from actually dying?”

Kyuhyun eyes widened when he finally remembered who the person from his dream was. “Hyung! It was Wookie. In my dream, Wookie was the one who pulled me from the light.”

“Ryeowook must really love you, Kyu ah.”

_________________________________________________________________

Eunhyuk and Donghae helped the evil magnae by supporting him by his waist and slowly guided him as he took one step at a time. It wasn’t as easy as he thought walking but at least it wasn’t as painful as Kyuhyun thought it would be. As the three members entered the hospital room, Kyuhyun couldn’t take his eyes off the sleeping figure on the hospital bed. Ryeowook was so small tucked in under the blanket of the hospital bed. His face had cuts and although he looked terrible, the eternal magnae was sleeping peacefully on the bed with a smile on his face. Donghae and Eunhyuk helped Kyuhyun to a chair next to Ryeowook’s bed.

“We’ll let you have some time with Ryeowook.” Donghae smiled. “We’ll be at the canteen, call us if you need anything okay?”

“Araso hyung.” Kyuhyun nodded. “Thanks for helping me here.”

“Omo, hearing you say thank you is just too weird.” Eunhyuk grinning waving his hands in front of Kyuhyun’s eyes. “Does Evil Kyu still exist in there?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Hyung, please get your ugly out of here and let me spend time with Wookie.”

“Ah, that’s my evil magnae.”

_____________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook felt wet kisses being pressed to his wrists and for a moment, he thought that he was dreaming. He felt someone slowly tracing lazy circles on his hips and his eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice.

“Morning, sleepyhead.”

Ryeowook rubbed his eyes as his vision was blurry from the meds he took just a few hours ago. He smiled hugely when his vision started to clear and the man of his dreams was seating on chair next to his bed. Ryeowook was too drowsy and still in pain to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter