Alive or dead

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While they were running following the footprints in the wood, they stopped in their tracks when they heard loud shouting. Eunhyuk looked to the others who nodded and they ran towards the voices.

“Get away from him!”

Kyuhyun was on the floor, wrestling with a man with full of dragon tattoos and other god knows what tattoos. They were punching the hell out of each other while shouting every curse words they knew. Kyuhyun looked like he was on fire; he was mostly doing the punching. The evil magnae was out of control as he pinned Dragon to the ground and punched the living hell out of Dragon’s face. Eunhyuk felt scared looking at how different Kyuhyun was acting. He had never seen Kyuhyun this violent before. Eunhyuk felt Donghae grabbing him and he turned to see D and Henry running to Ryeowook who was lying on the ground, wincing in pain. Since Kyuhyun had everything in control, Eunhyuk and Donghae ran to Ryeowook.

“Hyung, hyung, are you hurt? Of course you are, hyung.” Henry said panicking. “Hyung, where’s the other members? Hyung, can you talk? Hyung, please don’t die, I don’t know how to live if hyung-”

Donghae rolled his eyes at his overdramatic magnae and gave him shove. “Yah, stop asking so many questions, you’re making everything worse. Wookie, are you okay?”

Ryeowook struggled to look up to Kyuhyun to check if he was okay. Kyuhyun was beating the out of Dragon with so much anger and hatred. Ryeowook could feel that Kyuhyun was doing all of that because of him. Ryeowook continued staring at the evil magnae but someone had managed to hold his head and forced him to turn back his attention to the other boys. D was holding Ryeowook’s face, looking worried but annoyed.

“Wookie, what happened?” D asked.

“Where are the others, Wookie?” Eunhyuk asked.

“The… The other… Members.” Ryeowook whispered. “At… At the… Cottage.”

D looked at Eunhyuk. “Hyung, you go and help the others. I’ll help Wookie and Kyuhyun.”

Eunhyuk, Donghae and Henry nodded and since Kyuhyun had Dragon under control, they started their way to the cottage following the many muddy footprints in the ground. Ryeowook closed his eyes wishing that D had gone with them. Right now, all he wanted was Kyuhyun.

“THIS!” Slap. “Is for threatening Ryeowook.”

“THIS!” Punch. “Is for touching Ryeowook.”

“THIS!” Kick. “Is for hurting Ryeowook.”

“THIS!!” Punch! Kick! Slap! “Is for messing with Super Junior.”

Dragon wiped the blood from the cut from his lips from Kyuhyun’s punch. How dare you beat me like this? Dragon never loses. Dragon gathered all his strength and shoved Kyuhyun off his body. Kyuhyun fell backwards and Dragon quickly ran to him and this time, it was his turn to beat the living of the magnae. I’m going to hit you twice as harder as how you hit me, you bastard.

D was whispering and Ryeowook’s cheeks telling him that everything was going to be okay while Ryeowook ignored him and watched the battle happening in front of him. Later, Ryeowook screamed when Kyuhyun started getting attacked. Dragon kicked and punched him with so much strength that with just one punch, Kyuhyun was already sputtering out blood from his mouth. D realized what was happening and ran over to Dragon and pulled Dragon away from Kyuhyun.

“Get the out of this if you want to survive! All of you!”

Dragon had enough of all the wannabe heroes. He took out his pocket knife and pointed it to D. D slowly backed away and raised his hands, his eyes being very alert of the knife pointing at him.

“You don’t dare.” D said.

“Oh but I do.”

Ryeowook winced as he got up and limped to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was still awake, thank god, but he was bleeding badly from Dragon’s abuse. Dragon noticed the two lovebirds behind D and smirked.

“Why are you protecting the both of them when they clearly don’t bother about you, boy?” Dragon laughed. “Look at that, Wookie obviously doesn’t give a about you.”

D fisted his hands. “Shut up!”

“All Ryeowook cares is KyuWook. He doesn’t need anyone else. He doesn’t care about anyone else.”

D threw himself forward and ran towards Dragon. He had lost his patience and his temper. The funny thing was that everything Dragon said was right and the only reason why D lost his temper was because, he knew no matter how hard he tried Ryeowook would never love him the way he loved Kyuhyun. Dragon ducked away from the charging D and quickly shoved him away. He held the pocket knife in his hands and started running for the two sickening lovebirds. Ryeowook is mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Sungmin hyung, what happened?”

Eunhyuk ran over to Sungmin whose head were bleeding. When the boys managed to find the cottage, four of dragon’s men were already lying unconscious on the floor. But the members… Kangin and Heechul were attending to Sungmin’s head which was bleeding from a long cut.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter