Leave Ryeowook alone

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhhhhhhhh hyung!” Ryeowook screamed almost having a heart attack.

“Wookie....”

“Ah hyung… I can…. I can explain.” Ryeowook rubbed his head. “But hyung, what are you doing here?”

Leeteuk had his hands on his hips, his insides fuming mad, and his head was ready to explode. When he got the call from Kangin telling him that Ryeowook got involved in an accident, he had asked, no, begged, for a leave. His sergeant, bless his soul, gave him a day off army-duty. He was worried sick for days thinking about Ryeowook. Kangin had called and updated him that Ryeowook had woken up and was already recovering but Leeteuk needed to see it for himself. What he was not expecting to see when he entered Ryeowook’s hospital room was Ryeowook and a stranger-a super good looking one in fact- to be each other’s souls out of each other on the hospital bed. Both of them were shocked when Leeteuk had screamed. Leeteuk was shocked himself. Ryeowook was scarlet red and was stuttering and looking guilty. The guy on the other hand looked down as if he had just been caught doing a crime. Leeteuk walked over to Ryeowook’s bed and the guy quickly bowed 90 degrees.

“Leeteuk sunbaenim, my name is D. I’m a trainee at SM.” D said and glanced at Ryeowook. “I’m Ryeowook’s boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend?!” Leeteuk was losing it.

“Hyung…” Ryeowook said but turned to D. “D.. I think you should leave. I’ll call you tonight.”

D looked from Ryeowook to Leeteuk and nodded. “I’m sorry for what you saw Leeteuk sunbaenim.”

D left the room and Ryeowook let out a shaky breath. He felt guilty and embarrassed but most of all, he was so so happy to see his leader, his umma standing before him. Leeteuk relaxed a little when D left and walk straight to the maknae to give him a hug. Ryeowook hugged the living hell out of Leeteuk, obviously missing the leader so much. They hugged for a long time, neither of them wanting to break apart. Leeteuk heard sobs and let go of Ryeowook. He wiped Ryeowook tears and sat next to him on the bed, hugging him.

“Yah, what happened to you? Hyung heard you got into an accident and asked them to give hyung a leave.” Leeteuk explained. “Wookie ah, how are you?”

Ryeowook had missed Leeteuk’s voice so much. When Leetuek had left, their apartment felt like it was missing the light and warmth Leeteuk always brought. Ryeowook had always loved talking to Leeteuk, he was all their backbones. Ryeowook couldn’t stop his sobs; he had missed his hyung too much. He always wondered if Leeteuk was okay and prayed that nothing would happen.

“Hyung… I’m fine.” Ryeowook wiped his tears. “I’m… I’m so happy hyung is here. Thank you hyung.”

“Wookie ah… Who is that guy?” Leeteuk asked, his voice now more concerned.

“He’s… He’s my boyfriend hyung… We’ve been… been going out for three weeks now.”

“Hmmm…” Was all Leeteuk could say.

Ryeowook knowing Leeteuk would give him a lecture quickly changed the topic. “Hyung, how are you? Hyung, do the others know that you are here? Hyung, should we ask them to come tonight but what time does hyung need to leave?”

“I have to report back to my place tomorrow morning.”

“Then I better call all the members now!!”

Ryeowook took his phone but before doing anything, he paused and looked up to Leeteuk. He couldn’t believe his leader was in front of him, smiling and showing off those dimples. Ryeowook’s eyes started watering making Leeteuk and him laugh and they hugged each other again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone rescheduled their schedules when they heard that Leeteuk had gotten a leave from the army. One by one entering Ryeowook’s hospital room, running into Leeteuk’s arms. Everyone was so excited and happy to see their umma and leader again. Leeteuk couldn’t remember the last time he had laughed and cried so much in a day. Watching his dongsaengs, just being with them was enough for him. Leeteuk, Kangin and Heechul were at the canteen, buying food for the hungry kids when one by one started complaining that they were hungry.

“Yah, I almost had a heart attack just now.” Leeteuk said and hit Kangin’s shoulder. “Why didn’t you tell me Wookie is dating now?!”

“Ow hyung.” Kangin whined. “We didn’t know until he woke up two days after his accident.”

“When I entered their room, they were making out.” Leeteuk told them. “I don’t know what to say.”

“Jinjja?!” Heechul asked loudly. “Kyuhyun texted us saying he wanted to speak to the members just now about D. But we were supposed to do it at the apartment today.”

Leeteuk nodded and ever the leader, he said, “We can do it after Ryeowook falls asleep tonight… In the meantime, what else have been happening?”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun was sipping his drink and staring out from the windows outside Ryeowook’s room. Since there were 9 – Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Shindong, Siwon, Kangin, Heechul, Ryeowook- people in the room, Kyuhyun decided to slip out and get some fresh air. Leeteuk hyung is here Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head, thinking that it was dream. A good one. He had missed his leader so much. There were times after Leeteuk left that the members fought and without Leeteuk to settle the problem; their fights were longer and louder. Leeteuk would always side him because he was the magnae. Leeteuk loved Kyuhyun like his own brother and Kyuhyun was so grateful and thankful of that man.

“Yah, what you’re thinking about?” That soft voice.

Kyuhyun spun around to find Leeteuk smiling and walking over to him. Kyuhyun moved aside and let Leeteuk seat next to him.

“Hyung, I’m glad to see you.” Kyuhyun said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter