Something's wrong.

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huhu! A dramatic chapter because I'm the queen of being dramatic. Enjoy and...... (leave a comment!) & I still don't know if I should make this fic longer or shorter.... Or maybe.... A sequel? *grins* 

__________________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook opened his eyes wide when he felt someone his arms. He struggled when he realized that his hands were tied behind his back and he was lying on a bed. Ryeowook’s mouth was gagged and all he could do was struggle since he couldn’t scream. Dragon was seating next to him on the bed, Ryeowook’s arm while smiling sickeningly. Ryeowook’s eyes starting tearing as he realized that maybe he couldn’t hold it any longer. All this time, he could stay strong because although Dragon had abused him, Dragon hadn’t touched him… But now…

Dragon wiped a tear that had fallen from Ryeowook’s eyes. “Shhh baby Wookie… I’m going to make you feel real good.”

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun ran back into the living room, falling in the process but quickly getting up to shove the note he found into Kangin’s hands. Kangin read it out loud, too taken aback by Kyuhyun’s panic back to give any kind of reaction. His eyes widened and he finally, he understood why Kyuhyun was behaving that way.

“We have to go now!” Kyuhyun shouted, getting on his feet.

The rest stood up too and everyone started talking making the living room chaotic but Heechul shouted and everyone froze in their spot, the living room suddenly dead silent.

“Yah, we can’t just all go at the same time.” Heechul said.

“We have to inform manager hyung.” Donghae nodded.

“And the police,” Henry added. What was it with Henry and the police?

“Okay, listen, Kangin, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and I will go first. The rest of you stay here in case we get the wrong information or in case we need back-up. Call up the manager but we’re not calling the police yet until we see if there’s anything worth calling for. For all we know, they might have taken Wookie somewhere else.”

Everyone nodded at their fierce temporary umma. Eunhyuk wanted to go with the others but Heechul only shook his head, telling Eunhyuk that he was needed to take care of the others. Heechul had his reason for taking the other three members with him. Kangin and Sungmin were strong and smart and when fighting with someone like Heechul, Heechul needed strong and clever people. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, Heechul asked him to come with them because he knew that Ryeowook needed him more than anyone else.

They quickly got changed into something and before leaving, Henry ran and hugged Heechul tightly. Heechul patted the magnae’s back awkwardly, suddenly realizing how much all of them were like a real family even if they were from different backgrounds, different sub groups.

“Oh hyung, please take care!!” Henry said. “Hyung, if you don’t update us in an hour, I’m calling the police.”

Heechul frowned. After all of this was done, he was going to have a word with Henry about not trusting the police too much.

“Araso, magnae.” Heechul chuckled.

“Please bring back Ryeowook, hyung.” Donghae said.

________________________________________________________

“ARGHH!”

Dragon slammed the table in front of him against the wall. How dare that ing ? Dragon had planned perfectly for him to steal away the eternal magnae’s innocence. He wanted to be the one who showed Ryeowook who amazing love making could feel and he wanted Ryeowook to fall for him while he made love to Ryeowook. But no… That eternal magnae wasn’t a ! Who could have thought the innocent hallyu star wasn’t a ? Someone else had already taken him and the thought of it pissed Dragon more.

“Ryeowook’s mine.” Dragon shouted. “And one way or another, I’m going to mark him.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyung, he touched me. Everywhere. He was so rough, I don’t even know if I will ever get to move again. Hyung, where are you? Where are the members? I’m losing strength and I’m losing the faith. I’m so embarrassed of myself, hyung. I’m so sorry for everything that I’ve done to you and the other members. I should have been nicer to you; I should have respected everyone more in the group. I should have made more delicious breakfast. I should have rehearsed more. Hyung, were you ever proud of me? Have I ever touched hyung’s heart and made hyung proud of me? Hyung…. I know you’re disappointed but I don’t know how much longer I can keep our promise.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“The GPS is ing insane.” Heechul cursed, for the hundredth time. “Yah can’t you see there’s no houses here!”

The four members of Super Junior were stranded in the middle of a forest where the road path ended leading them to a high way. They relied on the GPS and followed closely to the unknown weird address but they still ended up lost. Slowly, they started getting impatient, worried about every second they wasted.

“Hyung, there must be a reason there is a road that leads to this way.” Sungmin said calmly. “We should go and check around to see if there’s any cottage.”

Heechul turned from the front seat to his dongsaeng and nodded. Ah, I’m so thankful I thought of bringing Sungmin along. He admitted that only Sungmin could figure such things out in such a quick amount of time. All of them got out of their car and put on their hoodies since the clouds were getting darker and it looked like it was going to rain.

“Whatever it is, we have to stick together.” Kangin told the others as a loud thunder roared behind them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

D quickly climbed the steps to the Super Junior’s apartment with deep breaths. He received a call from Donghae a few days ago telling him that Ryeowook had gone missing. Although D was furious with Ryeowook for cheating on him, he was still worried. The last time Ryeowook almost got and now with Ryeowook missing… Anything could happen to him. D quickly pressed the bell to the boys’ apartment and not long after, Donghae opened the door, shocked to find D.

“Hyung, I know where Ryeowook is!” D said panting, shoving a note in Donghae’s hands. “I found a note at my dance studio just now.”

Donghae’s eyes widened. “Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter