Me too

I'm okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun couldn’t focus at all. All he could think of was Ryeowook drunk. He kept asking the members who Ryeowook had gone out drinking with but no one seemed to know. Could it be… Could Ryeowook had gone out with Sunngyu then? Those two are getting too close nowadays. Kyuhyun scoffed annoyed at the thought. After his recording of Radio Star, he was glad that he had no more schedules. Kyuhyun walked back to his car, stretching and saw a note stuck on his car. He picked it up and realized that it was a picture of a cute Ryeowook pouting. Kyuhyun smiled at the picture and shook his head.

“It must be from a Kyuwook fan.” Kyuhyun smiled.

Kyuhyun turned the picture and realized there was a note behind the picture. He started reading it and his eyes went wide with horror.

“Never safe.”

Kyuhyun looked around the car park but aside from empty cars, there was no one in sight. Could it be a hater? Or a prank? Whatever it was, Kyuhyun’s heart started racing, he quickly entered his car and drove back to the apartment. While driving, he called Ryeowook but the line seemed to be busy. That made Kyuhyun more anxious and worried. Once he reached their apartment, he ran up and entered their pincode and ran into Ryeowook’s room. Ryeowook was on his bed, resting against the wall while laughing over something on the phone. Ryeowook raised an eyebrow and gave a quick goodbye to the person on the other line and before hanging out, Kyuhyun caught Ryeowook blushing and saying, “alright, I’ll see you soon.”

“What’s wrong Kyuhyun ah? Are you okay?” Ryeowook asked, putting aside his phone.

“No..Nothing. I heard voices and… I didn’t know you were awake.” Kyuhyun tried replying, catching his breath. “Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, a little headache but I’m fine.” Ryeowook answered, trying to avoid the evil magnae’s eyes.

“So,” Kyuhyun folded his arms and leaned against the wall. “Went out drinking huh?”

Ryeowook scowled. “Am I not allowed to?”

“I’m just asking; don’t need to get so defensive.” Kyuhyun held up his hands. “Plus, you didn’t even join us for dinner.”

“Oh right! Dinner! Mianhe I forgot all about it.”

Kyuhyun wanted to ask Ryeowook who he went out drinking with last night but Ryeowook seemed defensive about what happened last night. Hmmm strange…

“So who was that on the phone?” Kyuhyun asked, pointing at Ryeowook’s phone.

“Oh…” Ryeowook pretended to look at his nails to avoid Kyuhyun’s eyes and prayed that the evil magnae couldn’t see that he was blushing. “Just.. Just a friend.”

Kyuhyun was just about to say something sarcastic but Ryeowook stretched and yawned. Kyuhyun could tell that was a fake yawn but waited quietly to see what Ryeowook would say.

“I’m tired, Kyuhyun ah. I’m going to sleep.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The members were all home now, done with their daily schedules. They had called Siwon and Shindong and asked them if they would like to come down to hang out and now all of them except Ryeowook was seating in front of the television watching Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk battling each other in a game and having supper with each other.

“Hyung, where’s Wookie?” Siwon asked, looking around noticing that someone was missing.

Just as Sungmin was about to answer Siwon, Ryeowook came out of his room wearing a green t-shirt and dark blue jeans. He was putting on his jacket when he realized everyone in the living room was looking at him. Ryeowook smiled and waved.

‘Oh! Annyeong! Siwon hyung, shindong hyung, what are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked, walking over to Siwon and Shindong to give them a hug. It had been too long since Ryeowook last saw Siwon.

“Eunhyuk invited us and since we have nothing to do, we came over for supper.” Shindong replied. “Take a seat Ryeowook ah, have some!”

“It’s okay hyung, I’m going out anyway.” Ryeowook replied.

Kyuhyun paused the game and looked up. Ryeowook was all dressed up, his hair wasn’t the usual cute way it always was instead Ryeowook had it gelled up making it stand like Leetuek’s hair in the y, free and single music video.

“Yah, it’s almost midnight, where are you going?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m just going out, I’ll be home soon.” Ryeowook waved his hands, clearly not wanting to answer any more question.

Ryeowook quickly put on his shoes and gave s a smile before leaving. The members looked at each other, confused and shocked. Did their eternal magnae just left the house at 12am looking like he was going on a date? Sure Ryeowook always looked good for everything and everywhere he went but he didn’t liked that kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter