The Meeting

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

AT RED CARPET

You both reached 10mins earlier and the place was already crowded with fans from different fandoms. You were feeling excited and could not wait to see the boys walk along the red carpet and wave to the fans. You can totally imagine that and secretly hoping that the dream which you had earlier on plane will come true.

"Wow... There are so many fans here... We will be at the back though... How are we going to see them later..? Minri is there any way...?" You pouted. 

"Of course... Leave it to me!" Minri goes to action.

"Excuse me!!! Coming through!" Minri shouted & some of the fans make way for you both. Minri dragged you and squeeze all the way to the front.

"Like this, success!" Minri winked at you.  

"That was fierce but wow didn't expect the fans will let us go to the front though..." You were impressed.

A few mins later, one by one the kpop groups arrived. Fans were screaming like mad. Minri & you joined in to cheer for the groups. 

Then the announcement was made:
"And the last group to arrive is Super Junior!!! They wll be here in a few minutes! Do look forward to their arrival!" 

"They are coming... For real..." Your hands were trembling while holding the camera.

Meanwhile in the van

"I met a fan last week near my house! But i'm not sure if she was stalking me or what... But when i approached her, she ran away. Why?" Donghae pouted.

"Because you looked like a monster. Plus, its during night time." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Everyone called me a 5 year old baby, not a monster! You monkey!" Donghae shooted back.

Eunhyuk did an ugly face and looked outside the van window.

"Are we reaching soon?" He asked.

"Yes we are gonna alight very soon... Get ready everyone." Leeteuk said.

All of them get ready while Siwon was thinking about a girl he saw near his house a few days ago... She was doing gardening on her own and really look attractive. He wonder if he could meet her again...

"Siwon? Are you okay?" Leeteuk nudged him.

"Oh... Yeah I'm alright..." He replied.

Red Carpet Ceremony

"Finally we are here!" Leeteuk got down from the van while the rest followed too.

"Let's go!!! PARTY TIME!" Eunhyuk was so happy to see so many fans.

"Shut up Eunhyuk & move!" Donghae pushed Eunhyuk to walk faster.

"Okay okay don't push!! Donghae ahhh!" Eunhyuk walked faster while dragging Donghae along with him.

"Eunhae freaks... Can't stand them seriously... Don't know why the fans love them together so much..." Kangin almost puked.

"Because we are fabulous!" Donghae and Eunhyuk replied together.

"Oh please... Seriously Teuk hyung i can't stand those two being like this..." Kangin complained to leader Teuk.

Leeteuk laughed. "Don't mind them Kangin... You should know they are like this all along..."

The boys wave to the fans while walking along the red carpet. You saw Siwon & Yesung walking side by side. Your mind totally went crazy. 

Minri was jumping and screaming 'SIWON OPPA!!!' 

Both Siwon & Yesung turn to your side and look at you both, smiling.

"Siwon oppa i love you!!" Minri shouted. 

Siwon saw Minri. She is the one... He did not expect to meet her again that soon but still he was happy that she was his fan. Siwon gave her a wink & Minri gave him back a flying kiss.

Yesung was looking at you as your expression was still in OAO mode. You came back to your senses and waved at him. He waved back & chuckled. 

"Her facial expression is so cute..." Yesung said to himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter